Votes: 65 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 27.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 24 19.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Walking Zombies Fix
Yay I got them walking now so goody, check out the video and get the fix to make zombies walk. Gameplay should be much better now for warband.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QvTp5CgHD4&feature=youtu.be&a
http://www.moddb.com/mods/hotd-warband/downloads/walking-zombies-fix

Hi xPearse. You have a released mod but your not eligible for a subboard because your mods based off a licensed property (which you know) and as far as I can see you don't have a website. If you join my forum Ill give you a subboard and a hidden development board. Think it over.

http://mbmwarbandmodding.proboards.com/

Thuro said:
Hi xPearse. You have a released mod but your not eligible for a subboard because your mods based off a licensed property (which you know) and as far as I can see you don't have a website. If you join my forum Ill give you a subboard and a hidden development board. Think it over.

http://mbmwarbandmodding.proboards.com/

Nah I don't think I even need one, barley anyone comments to begin with so what use would a sub board be. I don't think I'll be joining your new forum any time soon as this ones fine for me.

Anyhow working on a new scene which will allow you to run around in the subway I made before and run around up top through the entrance. This should make a good siege map, based the entrance off the one in this pic as they look like that in Japan.

great mod dude!, i kept laughing during the gameplay, very clever! however, what is the point of the mod exactly? i haven't watch the anime and if i follow the original mnb warband gameplay such as joining faction etc, the leader of faction always said "fight or die" or something similar to that. IN any rate, it's nice mod and hilarious.

Well the point of the mod was to bring a total conversion zombie mod to M&B as there wasn't a full mod before hand and I just based it on something I recently watched and that was high school of the dead.

xPearse said:
Well the point of the mod was to bring a total conversion zombie mod to M&B as there wasn't a full mod before hand and I just based it on something I recently watched and that was high school of the dead.

ahh i see, well regardless, it is awesome, keep up the good work! =D

balistaus said:
xPearse said:

ahh i see, well regardless, it is awesome, keep up the good work! =D

Thanks for that.

Takata Station Kanagawa Reference Pics
Basing the upper streets and subway map on this area in real life so I am going to design something similar to this. Here are a couple of pics from the area which I will be using as reference, I have more but you don't want me to dump a ton of images on you guys now do you.

Based on Takata Station Kanagawa
https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&ie=UTF-8&q=takata+station+kanagawa&fb=1&hq=Takata+Station+

Working on side building and street railings
Still gotta extend this building a little bit for and do the rest of that side, I hope you guys will like this map so what do you think so far.

Some honest points I would like to make.

1) Background and text makes it hard for character selection, choose something that doesn't clash so much with the wording.

2) Even on an extremely high end computer it takes a while to load up fights and other scenes, don't know if this is because of the coding of the game unable to handle this many textures & meshes,  but I just wanted to point it out in case there's a way of fixing it or decreasing the problem.

3) Party level up system? Put in some rankings with some unique units.

4) Map is too spread out, makes area's more compact while keeping them distanced at the same time.

I'll post more later, this is only what I can think of up the top of my head, otherwise these four things it is actually a very creative and well made mod. Props to you.

Suriza said:
Some honest points I would like to make.

1) Background and text makes it hard for character selection, choose something that doesn't clash so much with the wording.

2) Even on an extremely high end computer it takes a while to load up fights and other scenes, don't know if this is because of the coding of the game unable to handle this many textures & meshes,  but I just wanted to point it out in case there's a way of fixing it or decreasing the problem.

3) Party level up system? Put in some rankings with some unique units.

4) Map is too spread out, makes area's more compact while keeping them distanced at the same time.

I'll post more later, this is only what I can think of up the top of my head, otherwise these four things it is actually a very creative and well made mod. Props to you.

Glad you liked it and thanks for the feedback.

1. Well it's not that hard to read but only at certain times, it is readable but I don't want to change the look of it so I'll leave it be.

2.Yea it's the games engine not being the best and it also doesn't function well with alot of graphics cards, the textures aren't that high and neither is the poly but if you think it runs badly now you should have saw the previous version. The textures were twice the res and it ran like crap, reducing the size really helped performance.

3. I don't want a level up system and have said that multiple times before.

4.It isn't that spread out, maybe the outer zombie territories but it doesn't take that far to move near the center. I put them like that to convey the size of a city and how long it takes to travel around it on foot.

Shinzo Abe is...... James Bond
Funny picture I found while looking for posters of the guy, going to get a bunch of them and place them around the new scene im making.

Side Building Nearly Done
You will be able to walk inside this building, took me a while to carve out the inside and set up all the windows and entrance door.

Working on side garage building
You can enter this building and the one next to it so that should be fun for gameplay.

Shinzo Abe Posters and Banners
These will be placed around the new scene as there are election posters and such at the real life place im basing it on so it makes sense.

Pjoft said:
It is always nice to see some progress. Keep it up.

LM

Good to see that someone is actually watching, didn't think anyone was. I'll take pics of the scene im working on when I get home as im in a training program working on a laptop, is there anything specific that you guys would want to see added to the mod. I have planned to create two new large scenes and im around halfway modelling the current one, I don't know about anything else but possibly quests but I want to take one thing at a time so after the modelling part is done then onto texturing and then implementing the scene into the mod.

Working on interior stairs
Added in the stairs so you'll be able to access the second floor.

Restaurant Building In Progress
Posted this pic on forums art thread for help, I'll take pics of the scene overall and show you guys tomorrow.

Development of New Scene
Added the road and more in, creating this is taking some time and I know images and models aren't the most interesting thing to see.

Well when I got the sound effects for the guns I scourged the internet and those ones were the only reliable sounds that I found, I do wish they were better but it was the best I could do.

Progress moving along smoothly
Made some good progress over the past few days, sorting out the dimensions of buildings before modeling them is crucial as you don't want to mess up. I have textured more stuff and added the foundations of a few new buildings so progress is moving along smoothly.

White Tile Flat Development
Carving out the doors and windows, you can see a pic of the building im basing this on in the image. Is anyone even watching this mod anymore as I would like to know because I want people to give feedback on this eventually. I might as well be talking to a wall.

Back
Top Bottom