[B] Expanded Horizons

Users who are viewing this thread

Adorno said:
Finally tried it out. Good job.
Although the clouded sky early morning sort of clashes with the blue colour in the plains texture:

Looks relatively fine here

but then I turn towards the dark clouds

DO NOT GO TO THE PICUTRE LINKS THEY ARE A  VIRUS

Me neither and image shack isnt quite that known for hacking your pc.
He might have a virus in his system that responds to the web  :???:

Thanks for the mod  :lol: to stay on topic

Hmm, I dislike the super dark color mod, but the horizons quite look promising. I wonder how they'll look with Polished Landscapes.

it looks good, adds immersion in the game...i did notice when i first downloaded this the horizons seemed to tear from a distance.  But the author from the WB Movie View mod seemed to fix that in his version.

Openshaw said:
Ok i just installed PL and took a slightly modified mesh and merged it with the PL Borders, the Plains look good, the Steppe needs some color fixing, Snow looks terrible (too much height, it covers the sun), and the desert needs special treatment since it seems PL does not have a modified desert border included.

Hello Openshaw! :smile:

Just wanted to ask if you still intend to work on a version optimized for usage alongside Polished Landscapes?
Would be very cool indeed! :smile:

Best regards!

Did anyone notice, in desert the sand at horizon is way different colered than the sand at the battlefield. And also the dunes seem too high. Dunno what this is caused by, installed is: Realistic Colors, Expanded Horizons and Improved Buildings.
I prefer playing Sarranides, so this is pretty annoying.  :???:

Hi, gonna revive this with a bug question.. When i enter a village/town/castle or a battle map that loads the plains textures, i get the following error:

Unable to open texture file: Textures/op_plains_far.dds (EDX-1)

And yes, i've got the texture file in the mod/texture folder, i triple checked.

Any solutions?

Back
Top Bottom