Aztecs

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone ever have the Aztecs attack your colony fort? Seems as though they can't disembark getting stuck as below.

2B2FFC0703E38D1F198BD6403F30887A1C629F43

Esin12 said:
stevehoos said:
Just a heads up for others playing, don't build a castle in the new world to start your faction.

Oh man, why not? That was my current plan.

Because the AI can't ever attack you there, I just tested this, I declared war on every faction in the mod and stayed untouched in my castle, I still am. I wouldn't play this right now/get deeply invested in it if you are going to do a bunch of colonies/live in the new world, there are too many path finding bugs that break it.

stevehoos said:
Esin12 said:
stevehoos said:
Just a heads up for others playing, don't build a castle in the new world to start your faction.

Oh man, why not? That was my current plan.

Because the AI can't ever attack you there, I just tested this, I declared war on every faction in the mod and stayed untouched in my castle, I still am. I wouldn't play this right now/get deeply invested in it if you are going to do a bunch of colonies/live in the new world, there are too many path finding bugs that break it.

Yeah, I had a feeling that was the case. Kind of a bummer because the colony and new world stuff is really cool. Just too bad it's still kinda buggy.

It also depends on where you build the castle. Old World factions can still raid villages and attack holdings in formerly Aztec lands (it became a real headache after a while in my game; my new world lords hated me for letting their villages get raided over and over again).

Alfonso dArmigerio said:
It also depends on where you build the castle. Old World factions can still raid villages and attack holdings in formerly Aztec lands (it became a real headache after a while in my game; my new world lords hated me for letting their villages get raided over and over again).

I built a test castle right next to an Aztec city, their lords from other islands stacked up on the shore and were unable to disembark just like what happens when that bug strikes making it impossible to land next to a village or city.

They were never able to siege my city. It's impossible to play with this going on.
01C8D36C9C6FAB2DA8DBF95CC78F4B9651FD7A65

Back
Top Bottom