SP Native Azgad - A Story of Calradia v1.0+Modul System

Users who are viewing this thread

Very nice mod!  :party:  :party: Will post some feedback later...

Does the story end with...
...the betrayal of King Harlaus (poison sword, capture and escape by ship)
???

zykox said:

???
Not yet, go Salt mine, find a "prisoner krikon bandit" and speak with him

The Defender said:
I enjoy a lot of your mod but i want to know is there anything that i can do to the old castle?
Continue the story.

frozenpainter said:
zykox said:

???
Not yet, go Salt mine, find a "prisoner krikon bandit" and speak with him
Thanks a bunch...I must be blind. Didn't properly see that the main quest was updated.

ALRIGHT....I finished the game. Not sure if the story will continue, though I personally think it's taking a strange direction, if so.

What's good:
+Love the story and all the new story scenes...would like to see more at a slower pace (before it gets to 'conquer all factions').
+More ladders at every siege!
+Tons of new books
+I like all almost all new items and new faction troops, and bandit troops!
+The option to make a temporary camp is great! I love it!
+More food per slot! Great work!
+Hunting criminals actually increases village relations, instead of decreasing it! Nice!

What's bad:
-First story quest need STR 10 (to wield Great Axe for chopping wood), which is only possible if you choose warrior background.
-Troops getting stuck in sieges (especially Sargoth)...I think it's much much worse than in native.
-Ships almost all the same speed. Very difficult to catch any faction patrol ships. Krikon also runs away.
-I still have no idea...Harlaus wants me to capture Dhirim. As his vassal or should I be independent?
Problem 1: If I am independent, I will be at war with whatever faction had Dhirim....then the Sarranids and the Khergits. Nords can declare war on you, too.
Problem 2: If I am Harlaus' Vassal...after the betrayal and getting captured, the game is bugged, because I can't be at war with Swadians as a Vassal.
-All story fights are ridiculously difficult, if not impossible (on 100% player damage). There is too many enemy troops (especially archers), and with full lordly armor set I had trouble running away. Defeating all troops is impossible as well.

What's questionable:
# I admit I never did it...but is there a point to attacking people on the streets or lords in the castles?
# Wood and woodcutting seems utterly useless. You can't even sell it for much money.
# Only increasing relations with lords as king...makes it much easier, but maybe too easy?
# 'Reading' skill seems like a complete waste.
# Hiring sea raiders from bandit camp is nice and cheap. Why would I hire a few in Ibdeles for 8000 denars?
# Khergit Guard Armor is the best armor, being much better than plate armor and even lighter
# Story items are too weak. Especially "Emperor Sword & Heraldic Armor".
# Books are nice, but is it necessary for the "max skill, max attribute"? It makes it hard to start the game, without writing down all max skills for every book.
It's not fun, to find that you can't use half of the books, after playing for a while.
# It is possible for the Swadians to be defeated, before you can finish all quests for King Harlaus.

Bugs I've encountered:
*There are two "Arming Swords", with the exact same name but completely different stats. And no, I don't mean the "Long/Short Arming Sword".
Just "Arming Sword".
*Heraldic Mail with Surcoat (worth 1 denar, has "(!)" in front of the name
*Ship battles: The sails are blocking one of the planks, so it is impossible to get to the other ship.
*I don't know the trigger....at some point, ALL female companions and ALL sword sisters become men. Faces, voices and all.
*Escape from Harlaus' dungeons: Ship control is not good.
*Fighting in taverns: Problems when talking to a drunk. Other troops and npcs in tavern start attacking you as well.
ALSO, I think the same problem occurs in prison breaks in towns. No enemy becomes properly hostile.

Things I wanted to do, but couldn't:
*Do something with Azgad.
*Have more building options with towns
*Have more diplomacy options as lord/king
*Buy different items from the Arms Traders (more items please!)
*Improve wpn/armor quality with a smith
*Stop my companions from participating in the tournaments
*Sell prisoners in my castles/towns, without a ransom broker.

The only thing strange that i have to report is that my male char is seen as a woman and i think thats why i cant get marriage unless im not doong something right but when i take a city its says lady and im a MAN! :shock:

frozenpainter said:
v1.0+Modul System released
v1.0
Total 31 new quests------
You can recruit sea raider from Bandit Camp.
-Ransom Broker added to Bandit Camp.
-You can rest Bandit Camp.(If you join them)
-Merchant added to Bandit Camp.
-Youcan buy salt at Salt Mine.
-You can sell prison at Salt Mine.
-New reports menu.
-Different troop size.(uzun,normal ve kısa boy)
-Whistle(Press H)
-You can attack troops in Castle,tavern,village etc..
-More blood
-You can join tournament self equipment.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/azgad-a-story-of-calradia/downloads/azgad-a-story-of-calradia-v10modul-system

Do you intend to continue improving your mod?

Thank you, it is very amazing!!

Edit:

Why I can not move the camera after being killed? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom