AWOIAF mod

Users who are viewing this thread

manaxzx

Recruit
I used cheats to get the valyrian arakh i spent 5 hours fighting caggo and it never drops in the loot but i can pick it from the field , i even tried something ( capture caggo - get your self defeated by a small party like exiled knights - defeat them for a better chance of dropping the arakh ) 
i just want to know how to get it + i want to know what to buy from these options as i have performance issues (another 2-GB Ram currently have 4-GB -- upgrade Video card to 2-GB currently 1-GB -- new processor currently 2.33 GH )

I have a suggestion about white walkers  that can help this mod and make it realistic -- The white walkers system is bad my suggestion is
- u cant kill wights by using normal weapons but u can knock them out( this might make a new quest  :lol: ) as for white walkers only obsidian or valyrian weapons will kill them u cant knock them out - the white walkers' army can recruit their dead enemies and knocked out at once and maybe a chance to kill lords

i have some more suggestions to make the mod wonderful
- dornish dagger ~ arakh = doesn't parry  (wtf) -- the arakh is supposed to be thicker and flipped u attack with it like using a scimitar not like a pirate's hook maybe raise the damage a bit as its nothing compared to the braavosi sword

- please make some more quests with valyrian blades rewards maybe ( a quest line for danerys or Aegon then u are rewarded with Blakfyre)
- where is Euron Greyjoy and his valyrian steel armor ( make him a claimant or spawn him as a sea bandit party like The Second Sons - Storm Crows etc )
-when u chose your culture ( the free cities ) u cant access any faction blacksmith on essos
- Freelancer in the Night's Watch sounds good ~ maybe when u fail a certain quest u are sent to the wall as a freelancer we need some creativity here
- i played ACOK mod for no longer than 20 minutes as the game crashes in most events or special locations or entering a city but seriously it has a better quest line
- if there is a way to get the Unsullied gear i would suggest removing the crownlands troops and make it recruit >> unsullied or dothraki
-I dont think its easy to change the killing lords system but if u can do it it would be better if u don't lose relations with your faction but only with the lords in your factions
-In the mod starting background you can notice that the dothraki aren't always naked and they use the arakh as i said above maybe some rework for them would be nice
- Useless item ( Banner ) remove or at least rework it to be like the banners in VC mod
finally please dont forget about the Valyrian Arakh i want so bad thank you

Back
Top Bottom