AWM - *The Astorionar War Mod* (now released with the special horses! 1.1)

brakoth

Recruit
Best answers
so thats a no? bummer. had ideas for two of em....well...the pink one would also have a plan but....umm.......yea, nvm.

Best answers
Well I got the module_systems and data, but I don't have Mount and Blade installed.
...only the Warband mp beta. It's hard to mod, if you can't check, what your doing  :mrgreen:
Still... I might try (or I could install mnb again  :wink: )

Best answers
I made it  :mrgreen:

Right now I'm uploading "the Astorionar War Mod 1.1"
Don't exspect many changes!
I only changed the starting menus, so now you can choose the horse you had in the aam.

download link is the same as before!

corytlh

Veteran
Best answers
Wait, so is the war mod and the adventure mod different? I have the war one, good job by the way.

brakoth

Recruit
Best answers
WOOO!!!!! finally my plans of being the master of this realm shall come to pass!!
Magnus, u da man

Best answers
corytlh said:
Wait, so is the war mod and the adventure mod different? I have the war one, good job by the way.
:shock: ...yeah it's for sure! You should REALLY try the Adventure one, if you didn't before!

brakoth said:
WOOO!!!!! finally my plans of being the master of this realm shall come to pass!!
Magnus, u da man
Thanks a lot!  :grin:

brakoth

Recruit
Best answers
Albertus Magnus said:
brakoth said:
Magnus, u da man
Thanks a lot!  :grin:
lol, hope that didnt seem a little wierd. sometimes i get a little too bored....
but still, thanks for adding the horses.

Beckon

Recruit
Best answers
I keep getting an error saying  "Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf" How do i fix this? This mod looks really promising and I would like to try it out.

TheAssassinPrince

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
A questions plz Now i choose the same character ive played in AAM but Gallan dont know me so what is that ? just to choose a horse

Mihajlo251

Recruit
Best answers
Can somewone tell me in which city I can find tea. I have a quest to deliver to 5 people tea and I deliver to 3 people,and tea was no more in my inventory. :sad:

Brandis

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
what about the knigdom managemant as you choose a calradian nations troop tree then conquer astorionar :twisted:and about atlantis why not make it an island with a bridge connecting it to the main continent :mrgreen: