!!! AWFUL CROWD MODELS NEED TO BE REPLACED !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, I just don't care about anything. I'm just here to argue, to have pointless arguments. Every single argument ever had in this forum is useless and will be useless

Sounds like a good use of time.

Yeah, I just don't care about anything. I'm just here to argue, to have pointless arguments. Every single argument ever had in this forum is useless and will be useless
Consider doing the following instead
RlKdG.jpg

I will never forget the time you harranged a random dev about not having SA servers.
Those were the days. Now the dumb SA admins put up servers and took all the slander away from me. I think I'll have to, effectively touch grass

I'm not saying that I'm super handsome or anything, but those regular folks in Calradia are pretty damn ugly, to be honest.
FkvQBx_WIAAt_q8

for this necro, couldn't help myself😅

That would make arenas a lot more immersive. Would it really affect performance much? I mean since you can have battles with hundreds of bots and horse doing various things.

I dont look at them I look for overall immersion. 2 things I liked to see would be an alternative to enemies that teleport into the arena via some sort of Star Trek Transporter -cant the doors open and they kind of look like they just ran in or jump down from the stands? Also for the final events of the tournaments it should get really really loud with crowds major hits and especially the "final kill", Its so anti-climatic with like a brief golf clap followed by "You survived the final round, take these Camel Haired Slippers".

Back
Top Bottom