Awe inspiring

Users who are viewing this thread

Sgt.Spencer

Regular
This mod is hands down the finest I've seen for Warband so far. (Which should make everyother modder try to work harder seeing that this mod is in Alpha). It's got the most Streamlined combat system and the implementation of Diplomacy really works here. I'm really glad that the mod seems to be picking up steam. I can't congratulate you enough. This mod is simply put polished. Can't wait to see more in the future.

Sgt.Spencer said:
This mod is hands down the finest I've seen for Warband so far. (Which should make everyother modder try to work harder seeing that this mod is in Alpha). It's got the most Streamlined combat system and the implementation of Diplomacy really works here. I'm really glad that the mod seems to be picking up steam. I can't congratulate you enough. This mod is simply put polished. Can't wait to see more in the future.

got some brown stuff on your nose...  :grin:

but yeah its awesome we all know

Definitely have to say it's the one mod I've played for my tenture of M&B (Back to 2005) that's made spear combat what it should be - fast and utterly deadly. Pretty much TPW and Lynores raised the quality of spear fighting as high as is possible given the limitations of the engine.

Dx9 is recommended. There is no reason why you'd play it with Dx7, in fact it would not run as smooth or with the same quality etc.

If your machine is "crap beyond belief" then a limitation such as usage of directX7 would naturally be the least of worries in regards to performance, due to the fact that your computer is well over a decade old. Let me put it this way: If you can run it, the highest DirectX (and any given game is tailored with it if the option exists) should always be to prefer.

Actually i kinda made a mistake when i said i can't run it in DX9, i can run it but i prefer DX7 simply because its less demanding on my processor and graphics card.

p.s i never said it was a decade old, i got my laptop last year.

Back
Top Bottom