• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Karel

Banned
oh man... I hate that. I don't know who is who anymore. I don't pay attention to names, usually.

Moss

Count
WBWF&S
Everytime I see that Trevty guy post I think Griff is back. :???:

Half of the time I remember people by avatar pics and don't even remember their names, I guess you really do start to think of them as "faces".

Elenmmare

Moss said:

Half of the time I remember people by avatar pics and don't even remember their names, I guess you really do start to think of them as "faces".

:lol:

Karel

Banned
Moss said:

Some people have their faces as avatar.

FrisianDude

Archduke
M&BWB
Moss said:

Far as I know, Griff IS back, but he's mainly in the Romanian Forum. :razz:

Moss

Count
WBWF&S
I know, he's a mod there. But seeing as I don't speak Romanian and he barely ever posts anywhere else I don't really see the difference. :wink:

Top Bottom