Avalon is seeking staff for upcoming PW servers (Details inside)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your alt account:
http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/topic/27320-fried-chicken-african/
You were told to change your name for obvious reasons, then you went and changed your name to another name that obviously fits the same category. You were also banned for all of this:
1) September 26, 2013, 3:35 pm Pervert - Breaking NRR see http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/topic/25492-the-runaround-turtle-complaint-on-pervert/ (thenemisis)
2) September 26, 2013, 6:44 pm Pervert - Banned for NRR by sen405 (Lady_Kate)
3) September 29, 2013, 8:42 pm Pervert - Randoming see http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/topic/26808-andreas-pervert-randoming/ (thenemisis)
4) September 30, 2013, 1:34 am Sexy_Meth_User - Multiple Randoming (thenemisis)
5) September 30, 2013, 1:39 am Sexy_Meth_User - Randoming (thenemisis)
6) September 30, 2013, 11:35 pm Fried_Chicken_Nagger - Racism and tried to taunt me by coming back with a similar name. On appeal (thenemisis)
7) October 2, 2013, 5:39 pm Pervert/Fried_African_Chicken also known as "Peasant". Do not unban. (Splintert)

5 bans in 4 days.

Your main account:
Countless drunken randoming sprees on other servers.
Randoming spree on Nexus.
Conclusion: Peasant is a randomer.

hahahahahaha, well half of those bans were stupid, i would punch a armored guy while be naked than get banned. you guys are too up tight.

Yeah, you can make up horror stories like that but the only important thing is that you and I both know it never happened, your claims are bull****.

Have a good day.

Morbid said:
hahahahahaha, well half of those bans were stupid

Does that mean you think the other half weren't stupid? So you admit you got banned for legit reason and thus you are a randomer/rule breaker/etc.... . And then you're trying to create a server? Good luck to those who'll play on it.

Prade said:
Morbid said:
hahahahahaha, well half of those bans were stupid

Does that mean you think the other half weren't stupid? So you admit you got banned for legit reason and thus you are a randomer/rule breaker/etc.... . And then you're trying to create a server? Good luck to those who'll play on it.

Well i think you are making preconceptions before even seeing how his server will work im kinda sick about these comments on Peasant about what he did in the past lets keep it positive in my opinion if you have something bad to say about someone make a seperate topic or keep it to yourself

Splintert said:
If you list off your "PW vets" I can discount either their veterancy or give the reason why they are banned. Lay off the baseless claims unless you want to start **** again.

I was banned for roleplaying. The admin was being unreasonable and lying about the whole situation. Now go on to make up some random excuse to make you feel better about yourself.

Thanks Brutus. xD And no I said half the reasons why I was banned were studid cause they were, one time I got banned for NRR which was blatant NRR but I was pissed, this guy had us mine silver for over an hour, he was the faction lord, we agreed on payment, than after I smelted the bars he killed me and other guy who mined.  So yes I went after his ass when I respanwed.  I don't care. 

He deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom