SP - General Automatic Party/Caravan Restoration

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all,
I have been playing again after a while, and have used: npc parties, and caravans. My caravan was "killed" after I joined the Khuzaits, we were not at war nor was killed by Bandits, a small Faction/Clan that is permanently at war with the Khuzaits wiped them, it hadnt been 2 months since its creation, and its leader, was captured, then scaped and remained in a town till I went there. Same happened with "Brother" Party, was attacked defeated, captured and then wasted a lot of money in recruiting.

Suggestion
  • Caravans: to automatically "respawn" after a time, or that we pay half the initial cost of the caravan. Also would be nice if we could just let a random npc lead the caravan if we dont want to spend a Companion. This "random" npc to have fixed stats that do not upgrade.

Note: In general after the patch where caravans were "nerfed" from 60 to 30, they became quite weak, its in general its easier-safer to have workshops and you dont need a companion to do so.

• Parties: to be able to asign them/ give them a holding if we have/want, that will be theirs, they will protect it, restock there and manage it. If they are defeated they will go back there to replenish and so. The npc that we give the holding will recieve the tax from that holding and will pay its party wage on its own.
Note: Thus within a clan there will be more "Lords", as Clan head you can give/take such holdings and we will benefit from influence that they generate, there could be a subtax or something to have from them, as if we were faction leaders.

As always thanks for reading, please leave a coment.

Caravans: to automatically "respawn" after a time, or that we pay half the initial cost of the caravan. Also would be nice if we could just let a random npc lead the caravan if we dont want to spend a Companion. This "random" npc to have fixed stats that do not upgrade.

At least let us create caravans from the clan party UI, instead of having to pick them up and travel to the starting point we want.

Back
Top Bottom