Automated Mod List - Instructions inside [BETA] - BIG RELAUNCH! - 500 mods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Leifr Eiríksson said:
I'm willing to throw some pennies in and bet that few people actively look inside the Caravanserai sub-forum and instead head straight to their chosen mod off the front page. I only became aware of this because someone had posted it on Twitter.
That was the reasoning that neither the Floris Mod Pack or Silverstag were listed.  I wasn't aware of this new addition, but they were added a week ago.  I think it's a nice setup that cleans up looking for a mod as long as folks take the time to get them listed.

The Dark Robin said:
"The page can't be displayed"?

Sorry, something had crashed while I was on vacation for a week...

I'm sorry for the long downtime, the site is back up and working again.

Big relaunch!
Today, I relaunched a completely overhauled version of the site! It was completely reimplemented and now supports lots of new features:
  • advanced filtering
  • all games of the M&B series supported!
  • almost 250 mods listed!
  • new interface
  • updated/new badge: Know what's new or was recently updated
  • supported languages listed

This update also includes the ability to manually maintain mod information, which is mainly done by Jabdi. If you notice any incorrect or outdated information, please don't hesitate to contact us! :smile:

Antonis said:
Amazing! Love the new environment, the search engine, the filters awesome. Now, that is a mod platfom.

Thanks! :smile:

Now we just need to get all modders to use the automation possibilities. :wink:

Great work, man, I really hope everyone uses it.

EDIT: I just noticed, in the mod "1429: The Hundred Years War", you have me as the author. Actually, FantasyWarrior is the author, he just asked me to make a thread for his mod, as a favour. I just mention it, so that there is no problem. I had nothing to do with the mod, at all, just uploaded it as a favour to FantasyWarrior.

Antonis said:
EDIT: I just noticed, in the mod "1429: The Hundred Years War", you have me as the author. Actually, FantasyWarrior is the author, he just asked me to make a thread for his mod, as a favour. I just mention it, so that there is no problem. I had nothing to do with the mod, at all, just uploaded it as a favour to FantasyWarrior.

Alright, thanks, corrected it.

Edit: If there's someone willing to support me and Jab, that'd be great, we could need some help. Just send a PM if you're interested. :smile:

Darwin said:
Big relaunch!
Today, I relaunched a completely overhauled version of the site! It was completely reimplemented and now supports lots of new features:
  • advanced filtering
  • all games of the M&B series supported!
  • almost 250 mods listed!
  • new interface
  • updated/new badge: Know what's new or was recently updated
  • supported languages listed

This update also includes the ability to manually maintain mod information, which is mainly done by Jabdi. If you notice any incorrect or outdated information, please don't hesitate to contact us! :smile:
Awesome, looks like I got some work to do on that.

A small suggestion, I think the font is sometimes hard to read. Perhaps you can add a button to change the font to Times New Roman or Mordred Bold (looks like M&B http://www.1001fonts.com/mordred-font.html)

Gotha said:
A small suggestion, I think the font is sometimes hard to read. Perhaps you can add a button to change the font to Times New Roman or Mordred Bold (looks like M&B http://www.1001fonts.com/mordred-font.html)

Don't like the idea of that button, but I do like that font. Will try that.

Thanks for a very good and necessary work! I still use it.

May you consider changing fonts? It is very legible?

Is It possible to add column with date of last update. Very useful.

Greg

gchojna1 said:
May you consider changing fonts? It is very legible?

I did change the font to what Gotha suggested. If it's still showing the old one for you, you might need to cear your browser cache.

gchojna1 said:
Is It possible to add column with date of last update. Very useful.

Greg

Hm, I'll think about it.

Back
Top Bottom