Autoblock tutorial by a novice player

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm really disappointed how I got treated by some people from AE and Ludus admins. I've been playing M&B since 2012, mostly WfaS and I can tell I'm a bit experienced player. I have been accused of cheating by Seth and later on banned, sadly there is no single proof of me cheating. I messaged BD and M (as I thought they are in charge) but they simply ignored me.
This is the second time I got banned on Ludus for "using autoblock" by an admin who is missing basics in dueling. I don't care if I get unbanned or not (since i'm not a warband player) I just wanted to share my thoughts.
Shout out to Seth and his "secret AE WhatsApp group".

I was on the server at this certain time and Seth was just kicking Chanmatis corpse without any apparent reason and simply provoking him. That's not an appropriate behaviour for an admin.Varney and Social witnessed the whole situation as well.

i can actually vouch for him, i've played wfas with him since 2013 and i remember that how he became one of the strongest duelist there

I've played wfas too but i never seen both of you in 2012-2014 years maybe cuz i was playing in dynamicsquads xD Chanmati is an epic gamer in groupfights btw i dont think he is cheating

imagine banning people on ludus without proof but in tournaments "they" need 100% proofs. cringe

Back
Top Bottom