Auto upgrade all troops button

Users who are viewing this thread

Just to clarify, I am talking about the act of going through the menu and clicking to upgrade them, NOT acquiring XP for them to upgrade.

Upgrading troops is very tedious at the moment, especially in the late game where you might have 50 - 100 different groups of troops, and you have to scroll, check and click again and again and again in order to upgrade them. It starts feeling like a job after a while. The fact that you also need to first click on the troop group in order for it to drop down and THEN click on upgrade makes things even worse.

Shift + click doesn't help because there are so many different troops that they don't group together and even when they do, they don't level up at the same time.

Same goes for prisoner recruitment.

Surely an auto upgrade option would be easy to implement?

Last edited:
+1 from me for the auto-upgrade, at least for the troops with no choice in the current troop tree. That would help quite a bit.
+1 for the auto-recruit too. There are two clicks necessary per troop type at the moment, not counting the weird scrolling issues to reach that recruit button...

If you could right click upgrade button to toggle the selection, so that game knows to auto upgrade in selected choice when troop is ready. Would be great qol improvement.

There should be a little lock on the upgrade options and if you select one it'll automatically upgrade all units to it from then on. Maybe if you select more than one option it'll upgrade them sequentially between the options.

Totaly agree with that, it's kind of pain like you said when you have a long list of troops.
A little bit off subject but related to troops management, we need the possibility to select more that one troop at a time. What a painful process to reorganise your armie after few hours of playing...
Also why in the name of gods, doesn't the game save your groups ?
Take care.

It's in the game already. The little dark circles next to items (on the right) locks them, so you can't sell them when you press the large "double arrow" icon at the top, which will sell everything that isn't locked.

You can also use this to keep the lock on things You want to wear and switch. Just keep 1 unit more of it in Your inventory, so the "keep" marker will stay lit even if You equip a piece of gear. Maybe with the 50k crossbow this is only feasable for mid-game or later.

It's in the game already. The little dark circles next to items (on the right) locks them, so you can't sell them when you press the large "double arrow" icon at the top, which will sell everything that isn't locked.
Wow that's in the game? you're gonna save me a ton of time!

This game needs one of those screenshots with little arrows showing you what every button does like you use to see in game manuals. Apparently there's a ton of time saving features I'll just never know without pressing every key and clicking every button just to check. Apparently z lets you get off your horse instantly!

They need to bring back CTRL-click so that you can upgrade/move/sell/etc entire stacks at once. I don't know why that's not in when they aren't using the CTRL key for anything else.

Back
Top Bottom