Resolved Auto-blocking not working properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

pmotapereira

Recruit
You can't keep your shield raised to defend against projectiles (or even if you are facing a very agressive or numerous enemy and you want the shield to be up for some time). Otherwise it works fine, you still need to get the timing right, even with the shield, thanks for adding this feature.

Auto-block also prevents you from cancelling a bow shot (and presumably any other ranged attacks). Presumably it would work were a melee attack incoming.

Auto-block also prevents you from cancelling a bow shot (and presumably any other ranged attacks). Presumably it would work were a melee attack incoming.
That's right, I forgot about that one, thanks! It also makes shield bashing more difficult, since you can't keet the shield up.

Oddly it doesn't affect cancelling ranged shots if you are on horseback, just if you are on foot. I don't have a shield on this playthrough but you might want to give shields a try while mounted and see if it also behaves normally then (assuming you haven't already).

Hi, can you provide a video of this bug happening against melee attacks? You can upload it to Youtube.
I'm sorry, I didn't receive any more notifications about this topic, so I didn't see your request. I believe the issue has already been solved, because I just downloaded an update, entered the game and now I can keep the shield up and cancel bow shots. Thank you so much :smile:

Back
Top Bottom