Users who are viewing this thread

We aren't talking about the blocking button or the shield, we are talking about how the slighted mouse movement change the blocking direction and how some people have poor reflex so they can't block every hit without a shield.
It doesnt matter what direction you have the shield as you can still turn the mouse in any direction You can also change it that blocking doesn't happen with the mouse but with the directional keys in the settings as well. meaning that the direction of the shield or weapon will be in the direction you are moving. If you are walking left it will block to the left, walking forward will block forward. Maybe try that? LIke i have mentioned place the THird person camera distance further back so you can see more of what you are doing it will help you

I have tried it as well and talked about it earlier, let me quote myself :
Movement-based blocking don't help either, since it basically mean that I move in the attack :
Enemy attack from the left? Move left.
Attack from the right? Move into the swinging sword to block it.
Low attack? Get back and don't get the chance to block since you get out of range.
High attack? Get in your opponent's face.
And it still don't help me not getting destroyed in combat.

You don't help anyone or bring anything useful to the conversation, so just shut up please.
I am doing the best thing a true player would do.
I am advising to get gud. That's all. It's not so difficult to block and atack, you just need to get good in it.

I've not said anything like that. That's not very sensible of you since you go on to the point of insulting others for voicing their opinions. You are toxic, and I'm glad you didn't get what you want.

BS. That's exactly what you and everyone else arguing against the inclusion of this option have said. You may use more words to say it, but that's always what it boils down to. And then when you're called out for being a crap excuse for a human being, you claim it's everyone else being toxic.

The thread was created to ask for the OPTION of autoblock. If you don't want to use it, don't use it. But you not wanting to use to does not preclude those who do want it from having it. That being the case, take your "git gud" BS and keep it to yourself.

I am advising to get gud. That's all. It's not so difficult to block and atack, you just need to get good in it.
Well, it was only a matter of time before one of the "git gud" trolls tried to claim that only those using manual block are 'true' M&B players. The rest, the casual players, no matter how much they outnumber the tryhards, they're not 'true' M&B players.

Holy crap, the ego needed to imagine this kind of gatekeeping is justified.

Kinda like auto block.
Nope. Using a shield with manual block enabled was easier than shieldless autoblock. Already explained why.

Shieldless Autoblock= Can't block 2 enemies at once. Can't block an arrow. But you CAN block.
Shield Manual= Can block 2 enemies at once. Can block arrows. Has directionality, but it can basically be ignored for the most part.

The reality is that, for those of you telling me to a shield, you're effectively still using the old system.

You're just discounting the fact that entire playstyles have been rendered ****ing useless since it happens to not be the one you use.

Last edited:
Noooo you don't understand, he needs a special exception made for himself because his hands got cut off by a Battanian forest bandit.

And some people just can't be good at it, and the game don't force you to be good at it to progress.
Also a true player would help people, not just yell at them to get better.
In Minecraft, if someone can't make a mansion in survival in less than 5 minutes, do you yell at them to get better and not doing anything else?
Because that's what I feel you are doing.

BS. That's exactly what you and everyone else arguing against the inclusion of this option have said. You may use more words to say it, but that's always what it boils down to. And then when you're called out for being a crap excuse for a human being, you claim it's everyone else being toxic.

The thread was created to ask for the OPTION of autoblock. If you don't want to use it, don't use it. But you not wanting to use to does not preclude those who do want it from having it. That being the case, take your "git gud" BS and keep it to yourself.

You better chill before you fail to autoblock a heart attack.

How is dehumanizing fellow forum users not extremely toxic? You should be ashamed of yourself. You have truly foul intentions and feelings towards other.
Dehumanizing like claiming folks with disabilities just aren't trying hard enough and/or shouldn't ask for a small concession that has been the default option for literally every other M&B title?

Go look up sealioning dude, you're a perfect example.

I’m just curious how adding auto block to SINGLE PLAYER would seem to anger or upset so many people.
People who need or want automatic blocking will choose it in options.
People who want manual blocking will choose that
Simples :grin:
I don’t think there’s any need to name call or abuse other players

Dehumanizing like claiming folks with disabilities just aren't trying hard enough and/or shouldn't expect a small concession that has been the default option for literally every other M&B title?

Stop putting words into people's mouths. Stop antagonizing people. I speak for myself and I have not claimed that folks with disabilities "aren't trying enough." only YOU are saying this. Stop this toxic behavior.

I’m just curious how adding auto block to SINGLE PLAYER would seem to anger or upset so many people.
Because they're literally triggered by the thought that others might be having fun in a way they don't personally understand and approve of.

Stop putting words into people's mouths. Stop antagonizing people. I speak for myself and I have not claimed that folks with disabilities "aren't trying enough." only YOU are saying this. Stop this toxic behavior.
I dont need to put words into people's mouths. Direct quotes are doing the trick, you massive sealioning troll.

From what I saw :
Person 1 : Hey can we get auto-block ? It was in literally every other M&B game.
Person 2 : Just git gud.
Person 3 : Shut up that doesn't help.
Person 4 : Just get a shield.
E.T.C.

Dehumanizing like claiming folks with disabilities just aren't trying hard enough and/or shouldn't ask for a small concession that has been the default option for literally every other M&B title?

It's the auto-block people who are consistently using hateful and aggressive language towards others. Things like calling people "crap human beings", using foul language and swearing (such as piss, bastard, etc). It's actually making my experience on the forum really uncomfortable. I'm under attack for simply expressing my opinions. Very concerning.

Used autoblock in warband a few days. Weird to see why its gone. Hope you get an answer soon...

But bug fixing will be their priority for some time.

It's the auto-block people who are consistently using hateful and aggressive language towards others. Things like calling people "crap human beings", using foul language and swearing (such as piss, bastard, etc). It's actually making my experience on the forum really uncomfortable. I'm under attack for simply expressing my opinions. Very concerning.
Ladies and gentlemen, the dictionary example of sealion trolling.

Back
Top Bottom