Users who are viewing this thread

T

That is not the definition of a casual game, wikipedia can offer you some help.

Not for you, that is for sure.

It's a sandbox game and has built in cheats. It was -always- a casual game.

It was the only game you could always make of what you wanted.
You could play it casual with easy settings and cheats or you could put everything on highest difficulty and play it hardcore.
And thats the way it should be.

Letting everyone enjoy the game the way they like.

Everyone who want to force their opinion of how the game should be to play on other players when their own expierence isn't
invovled is simply a stupid ******* and not worth to discuss with.

Not for you, that is for sure.

It was the only game you could always make of what you wanted.
You could play it casual with easy settings and cheats or you could put everything on highest difficulty and play it hardcore.
And thats the way it should be.

Letting everyone enjoy the game the way they like.

Everyone who want to force their opinion of how the game should be to play on other players when their own expierence isn't
invovled is simply a stupid ******* and not worth to discuss with.
Indeed! That's why I liked it.

If I wanted to play casually... I could auto block. If I wanted to go for a more hardcore experience... I could manual block.

In general though I tended to manual block in MP and auto block in SP. I believe we should have that same freedom here. If there's a reason it has been removed or if there's an overall plan here, then I think that by this point someone from staff should have noticed these threads and enlightened us.

I get the feeling that they don't really give a **** since the game already sold.

So... Warband uses 2 of the same tags? So, like I said, similar tags? What about this confuses you? Do your research, troll.
Can't believe I have to do this *facepalm*:
A simulation video game describes a diverse super-category of video games, generally designed to closely simulate real world activities.

A strategy game or strategic game is a game (e.g. video or board game) in which the players' uncoerced, and often autonomous decision-making skills have a high significance in determining the outcome. Almost all strategy games require internal decision tree style thinking, and typically very high situational awareness.

Get over the fact that blocking skills are one of the main aspects of melee combat.

A simulation video game describes a diverse super-category of video games, generally designed to closely simulate real world activities.

A strategy game or strategic game is a game (e.g. video or board game) in which the players' uncoerced, and often autonomous decision-making skills have a high significance in determining the outcome. Almost all strategy games require internal decision tree style thinking, and typically very high situational awareness.

Get over the fact that blocking skills are one of the main aspects of melee combat.
Um. No. Don't care about auto block? Piss off and play the game with manual.

For those of us who did like to use auto block in single player, we are here quite reasonably asking what became of that feature.

I'm not telling you how to play the game. Have some ****ing common courtesy and do the same.

Nothing you quoted precludes having an auto-block option. By your argument, since the previous M&B titles do not have those tags in the Steam store (which is literally irrelevant to this whole discussion, because TW aren't adding or removing features based on what Steam tags are on their store page) then all previous titles should NOT have had a manual block option.

Can't believe I have to explain this: You're trying to gatekeep an experience which is not yours to gatekeep. If you don't want to use auto-block, don't use it. It's none of your business if other people want to use it. How about you step off the internet and learn some common human decency.

Back under your bridge, troll. The moderators might have given up but the rest of us aren't putting up with your BS.

Imagine for a second there is a crosshair in the middle of your screen. Wherever you put your shield regardless of which direction you are blocking will block the shot. Learn to move your character and develop proper footwork so that you place your shield in front of their sword, not hoping for them to just HIT it you gotta learn to BLOCK it. You dont message the Devs at activision do you when you cant properly aim your gun and ask for homing bullets do you? Learn how to combat, turn up your sensitivity a bit and pull back your third person camera to make it easier

Imagine for a second there is a crosshair in the middle of your screen. Wherever you put your shield regardless of which direction you are blocking will block the shot. Learn to move your character and develop proper footwork so that you place your shield in front of their sword, not hoping for them to just HIT it you gotta learn to BLOCK it. You dont message the Devs at activision do you when you cant properly aim your gun and ask for homing bullets do you? Learn how to combat, turn up your sensitivity a bit and pull back your third person camera to make it easier
We aren't talking about shields here, bro.

We aren't talking about shields here, bro.
You can do the same damn thing with a sword, you also realize that sword is nowhere near as effective as a shield. your character has many parts that can be hit and take damage. Head, shoulders, legs, feet. arms. forearms. all these parts can be hit. YOu trying to block someone swinging at y ou with a sword and expecting it to block every single time? learn to turn your body. The AI is designed to try and hit you not like Warband AI where they just run at you at swing, turn down the combat difficulty for AI and then you may have a chance. but auto blocking really?

You can do the same damn thing with a sword, you also realize that sword is nowhere near as effective as a shield. your character has many parts that can be hit and take damage. Head, shoulders, legs, feet. arms. forearms. all these parts can be hit. YOu trying to block someone swinging at y ou with a sword and expecting it to block every single time? learn to turn your body. The AI is designed to try and hit you not like Warband AI where they just run at you at swing, turn down the combat difficulty for AI and then you may have a chance. but auto blocking really?
Yes. Auto block. Like all the other games. Manual block was a niche feature that most people used in multiplayer, but not single player.
Shields are still more powerful than weapon blocking. Even with auto block direction. Multiple attackers. Archers. Blah blah blah. This **** has been explained ad nauseum here. Just read.

Yes. Auto block. Like all the other games. Manual block was a niche feature that most people used in multiplayer, but not single player.
Shields are still more powerful than weapon blocking. Even with auto block direction. Multiple attackers. Archers. Blah blah blah. This **** has been explained ad nauseum here. Just read.
So learn how to block, its that damn simple. Why not go message Epic or activision and tell them that you want HOMING bullets in Their shooter games in campaign because you are terrible at aiming and shooting at the same time. you cant do both its too hard. See what they say there.

So learn how to block, its that damn simple. Why not go message Epic or activision and tell them that you want HOMING bullets in Their shooter games in campaign because you are terrible at aiming and shooting at the same time. you cant do both its too hard. See what they say there.
Go **** yourself and the rest of you morons coming out of the woodwork to insult people for asking about a feature that was in all of the previous titles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom