Users who are viewing this thread

I may not ever use it but id like an auto block to be an option in the settings for singleplayer.

Why does this thread have so many posts in it combating the request?

If you are pro or good and dont have to use it why is it even reply worthy for you to tell people NO it shouldnt be an option for singleplayer?

Guy, guys...calm down. Just keep in mind that this is an easily solvable problem. Maybe Taleworlds didn't think it was necessary to add it or they wanted to make it a bit more difficult. Honestly I never knew that this is so important for some people. But it is a solvable issue. I am sure they can add it.

I may not ever use it but id like an auto block to be an option in the settings for singleplayer.

Why does this thread have so many posts in it combating the request?

If you are pro or good and dont have to use it why is it even reply worthy for you to tell people NO it shouldnt be an option for singleplayer?

This. It hurts nobody to add it. All it seems is that some people really want to gatekeep mount and blade.

Guy, guys...calm down. Just keep in mind that this is an easily solvable problem. Maybe Taleworlds didn't think it was necessary to add it or they wanted to make it a bit more difficult. Honestly I never knew that this is so important for some people. But it is a solvable issue. I am sure they can add it.

At this point there's so much support for it I have no doubt they'll add it soon, and perhaps a mod will fix it even before that.

This. It hurts nobody to add it. All it seems is that some people really want to gatekeep mount and blade.

This is pretty much it exactly. I see this same attitude replayed on pretty much every game community at some point. If a player asks for a quality of life feature that a certain "hardcore" element finds beneath them, they go on full attack mode to keep those "filthy casuals" out of the game.

I am surprised that in today's gaming climate Taleworlds chose not to include auto block. Most games have handicaps like that for players now. It's honestly pretty ballsy of Tale Worlds not to include it. I respect that. I wouldn't be upset if they added it but I applaud their leaving it out.

You really are a prick arent you? Jesus dude.
In Brynjahr's defense, that guy legitimately can't block. It's okay to suck at games. Some people with big egos take it as a personal sleight if they struggle with a game. There's nothing wrong with being bad at a game, you just need to put in a tiny bit of practice and effort and you'll be fine.

In Brynjahr's defense, that guy legitimately can't block. It's okay to suck at games. Some people with big egos take it as a personal sleight if they struggle with a game. There's nothing wrong with being bad at a game, you just need to put in a tiny bit of practice and effort and you'll be fine.
Why are you attacking people for wanting it to be played like Warband?

A can see why some people want the option back for Single Player. But asking for a refund just because of auto block is a bit extreme

Mate, when you're old and some of your fingers are not even working due to arthritis, auto-block is simply the minimal requirement to play and enjoy the game.
And any l33t kid offering to "git gud" will learn it the hard way as they get older as well. In my life experience, karma has tendency to hit such people between the legs with a plated boot.

Yeah, well, I'll see you do that when you have actual life responsibilities.
And have to put effort into family and work instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom