Users who are viewing this thread

You probably should think a bit more about all the different kinds of people and players. Some of them are old enough to not have lightning reflexes any more.
i firmly agree my dad who is 61 has poor co-ordination and just rang me up asking if i could see the auto direction for blocking

do you want everything to be automatic? What fun does that have? Learn to play boys.

It's not that blocking being automatic is fun, it's just that it's not fun for some people without it. Some of us just want to play without having to learn to deal with that. I have hundreds of hours in warband and have always used it so clearly it's fun for some people.

It's not that blocking being automatic is fun, it's just that it's not fun for some people without it. Some of us just want to play without having to learn to deal with that. I have hundreds of hours in warband and have always used it so clearly it's fun for some people.
It is not difficult to learn to block, but you just have to learn. But no, it's better to have it all done.

It is not difficult to learn to block, but you just have to learn. But no, it's better to have it all done.
Yes, it is better for some of us. I have terrible reaction times and I can't be bothered to learn. It hurts literally nobody to have this as an option - why must we play your way?

There seems to be quite the lack of options as of now. Early access and such.

What's wrong with you guys ? I dont use autoblock but let the people enjoy the game how they want to enjoy it, get a life jizz it's on single player not MP

I'm a two shield kind of guy so it's not exactly relevant for me but jeez. It should def be an option and don't give people **** for wanting it. It's a singleplayer game and it's a feature that 100% should be in the game for those who want it or need it.

If you don't like it, that's fine but let's not give people grief for wanting it that's just childish. This is a computer game, your AMAZING skill at moving a mouse slightly to one side and hitting a button is honestly not that important in the grand scheme of things.

I'm just a cassual player who have played hundreds of hours of Warband with autoblock and I don't want to play wihtout it ... I know that when you master manual blocking it can be really satisfying but it's not the kind of satisfaction I'm looking for - so please no 'git gud' responses and please return this awesome feature, pretty please

They need to add auto block back. There is no reason not to include it. Bannerlord is supposed to give more than Warband and not to remove features and ruin the gameplay

No, whenever I tap the block button it just blocks in the right direction every time? How can that be then? You have to hit block right when they are about to attack, seems to work every time for me

Back
Top Bottom