Users who are viewing this thread

Forgive me for the war I'm about to start....

...but may I suggest adding the ability to auto-block in singleplayer? I completely understand why it was removed from multiplayer, and I'm perfectly content with that, but as someone who almost exclusively plays singleplayer, I don't see a reason not to make it an option. Those who don't like it can still choose not to use it, but for people like me who play M&B just casually, it's hard to have fun during fights when you have to take it this seriously. I play Mount and Blade to mess around, have fun, and relieve stress, so an option for auto-block would be great. I'd suggest as a compromise for people to make an option but not the default (which I think it was in warband), so most new people will still try their hand at manual blocking at first.

There will probably be a mod for it soon anyway, but no harm in suggesting it. I don't think they should focus on it either, but it would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's also make an option to earn a 1 000 000 each week and kill all enemies in a battle with a special key, you know, for all those who do not take things seriously and just want to relieve stress with a childishly easy game. What do you think?

Let's also make an option to earn a 1 000 000 each week and kill all enemies in a battle with a special key, you know, for all those who do not take things seriously and just want to relieve stress with a childishly easy game. What do you think?

You joke, but cheats were a thing in Warband if you don't recall. The second one was literally Ctrl+Alt+F4.

In any case, I completely agree with you. What's the harm?

Forgive me for the war I'm about to start....

...but may I suggest adding the ability to auto-block in singleplayer? I completely understand why it was removed from multiplayer, and I'm perfectly content with that, but as someone who almost exclusively plays singleplayer, I don't see a reason not to make it an option. Those who don't like it can still choose not to use it, but for people like me who play M&B just casually, it's hard to have fun during fights when you have to take it this seriously. I play Mount and Blade to mess around, have fun, and relieve stress, so an option for auto-block would be great. I'd suggest as a compromise for people to make an option but not the default (which I think it was in warband), so most new people will still try their hand at manual blocking at first.

There an option in settings to change blocks to directional keys instead of mouse...made it easier for me. I apologize ahead of time for the people who'd rather flame you than actually talk about the idea.

There an option in settings to change blocks to directional keys instead of mouse...made it easier for me. I apologize ahead of time for the people who'd rather flame you then actually talk about the idea.

Yeah, I found that. Made it easier for a time but eventually got way too confusing trying to move around and block at the same time. And thanks, I appreciate you actually contributing.

why is the auto block direction not included for single player only like warband? is there anyway to edit any of the folders or files etc so i can make this happen please i dont play multiplayer at all and i am seriously bad at manual block in a large battle i die instantly near enough!

I tried editing BannerlordConfig in Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs. Changing DefendDirectionControl=1 to other numbers but no success. I've reached limits of my scripting ability :grin: Anyone can help with this?

I tried editing BannerlordConfig in Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs. Changing DefendDirectionControl=1 to other numbers but no success. Is there a way to make it work?

Well, i just came to find out too there is no autoblock for some strange reason. Just want to know if it will change or is i have to refund.

i just believe that there should be an option for it...i dont think it should be forced but having the option there for players like my self would be worth while feature

Back
Top Bottom