Users who are viewing this thread

why are you having a skill conversation in the SP section?
This is a game that comes with pre implemented cheats, if you want the game hard it can be hard, if you want it easy then it will be easy. its not for us to cripple less skilled players, if you don't like autoblock don't use it.
Glad the devs will implement it tho.

I agree give people the option, make it that its not just a hold down button you still need to time the block but don't have to warry about the direction as much you still have to look in the general direction of the attack. Its not too much to ask for seeing that there is a skill in the game that gives you a chance to block an arrow with a two handed sword we have wicher skills in the game so auto blocking isent that far fetched

haha all the eletist go to love them they want every one to play like them not reading the option word witch means they don't have to turn it on ,but that's not good enough for them .Let every one play the way they want to and have fun doing it .

I assume you guy referring the parry system, I have never use it in all my play through due to several reason but generally because the risk and reward is not on same scale.

For instance if i failed to parry i will get damage or maybe 1 hit KO, but if i succeed then it's not like i can damage them. Also it doesn't help when you hold the parry button, either you use WASD or facing direction to changing parry direction it feel clunky and not sensitive enough.

For now it's more convenient to use mobility to evade the attack and strike them in the head, cause that's the fair risk reward ratio and it's actually work great against most of the heavy armor unit AI in tournament.

Until they fixed the changing parry direction more sensitive and make successful parry reflect back their damage or substantially staggering them... It's not worth the risk.

An email to you, that no one has seen might as well be gold at the end of a rainbow.

they list it as an open issue in their patch lists (of stuff they still need to do, they link to it in their patch notes),

The autoblock being exploited in MP is really more an issue with anticheat system in MP than anything implemented for SP. As soon as you have trainers, when the system does not detect players mucking around with the game code at runtime you are **** out of luck. You could have trainers doing auto blocking or doing weird weapon glitching to avoid damage.

they list it as an open issue in their patch lists (of stuff they still need to do, they link to it in their patch notes),

The autoblock being exploited in MP is really more an issue with anticheat system in MP than anything implemented for SP. As soon as you have trainers, when the system does not detect players mucking around with the game code at runtime you are **** out of luck. You could have trainers doing auto blocking or doing weird weapon glitching to avoid damage.

Yeah, most trainers aren't gonna really work online as they inject code to obviously these days, (unless tales anti-cheat is hella old or dumb) that being said cheating online is always a huge issue on pc and hopefully it gets resolved. I don;t care what people do for their own experience, but ****ing up other peoples fun because you suck is ****ty.

Yeah, most trainers aren't gonna really work online as they inject code to obviously these days, (unless tales anti-cheat is hella old or dumb) that being said cheating online is always a huge issue on pc and hopefully it gets resolved. I don;t care what people do for their own experience, but ****ing up other peoples fun because you suck is ****ty.

point is, coding it so the autoblock is only in SP should be not that hard and the only way to hack it at runtime would be via trainers that cheat the settings. So the main issue is to have anticheat good enough.

why are you having a skill conversation in the SP section?
This is a game that comes with pre implemented cheats, if you want the game hard it can be hard, if you want it easy then it will be easy. its not for us to cripple less skilled players, if you don't like autoblock don't use it.
Glad the devs will implement it tho.
There's literally very easy mode. Add to that autoblock and you might as well watch a movie. And as you said, cheats. Why would you want to make it even easier? Waste of time adding such a pointless feature, when they could be focusing on adding more content and bug fixing.

There's literally very easy mode. Add to that autoblock and you might as well watch a movie. And as you said, cheats. Why would you want to make it even easier? Waste of time adding such a pointless feature, when they could be focusing on adding more content and bug fixing.

It's not pointless. Also tone down the condescension it's a game. If you actually read the whole topic instead of just blatantly spewing verbal vomit you'd see people requesting it due to their own physical limitations, which is less about game difficulty and more about just being able to play. Sure some just want it back due to their own skill ceiling, but a lot of people just need it to play. It's already been modded in, and it's working swimmingly, so implementing it via the dev side cannot be as time intensive as you (not a game developer) claim. Get off your high horse.

Calm down it’s a video game.
I promise you, how good you are are Bannerlord will never effect your earnings or romance prospects.
It’s entertainment that you paid for, treat it as such.

I tailor my experience to my liking, for example:
I play on realistic damage, but I use the cheat to heal to full before every battle, and use auto-block, and an unlimited throwing knives.
I enjoy it, and that’s all that matters.

Let's also make an option to earn a 1 000 000 each week and kill all enemies in a battle with a special key, you know, for all those who do not take things seriously and just want to relieve stress with a childishly easy game. What do you think?
Cringiest reply I've ever seen, take a load off bro some of us wanna smoke a doob and get immersed in calradia not tear my hair out blocking and smoke my whole supply to chill out

Back
Top Bottom