Users who are viewing this thread

If they did, they'd have the right of being the vast majority of the paying playerbase on their side.

What I think we have here is a whiny minority of elite multiplayer players who dominated the beta and got a feature eliminated, and now the normies are encountering the problems that come with missing a feature they are used to and expected to be there, since it was in all prior titles, and the elites don't want to relinquish their gains. This leads to large amounts of MP elitist whining when it looks like TaleWorlds might put the feature back in.

I wonder, if there was a feature missing from MP that SP users don't use, would SP users tell the MP users to "deal with it"? What I'm seeing here is that there is a feature missing from SP, that the MP users are telling SP users to get over, and I THINK what's actually happening, is that Auto-Block being allowed, would lead to a MP hack that makes MP harder, and the MP players are actually subtly telling the SP players like us, that they don't want to have THEIR experience be any harder, so they want us to suffer. Who knows? Definitely seeing a lot of "screw you I got mine" from them, instead of all of us wanting MB to be what it used to be, they are happy because this change benefits them alone. Very telling
I believe that MP should not be neglected even though there are not that many people playing it - I think it's healthy for the community and essential for future of the series :smile: but I'm sure that there are better ways to prevent cheating in MP other than removing auto-block from the game - devs should find time to implement those

Haven't you ever played Sekiro? Dude just git gud gg no re re get on my level! I AM A GAMING GOD!
I have seen the gameplay - not my kind of game

I believe that MP should not be neglected even though there are not that many people playing it - I think it's healthy for the community and essential for future of the series :smile: but I'm sure that there are better ways to prevent cheating in MP other then removing auto-block from the game - devs should find time to implement those

I have seen the gameplay - not my kind of game
Multiplayer should neither be neglected nor overemphasized. It is what it is, a niche community with a passionate but rather small following. Depending on them for the success of the game is a lossing gambit so TaleWorlds will listen mostly to the singleplayer voices, because that's where the numbers and therefore the money are.

Where's the blocking ?

I'M CALLING YOU OUT DANATE

I DARE YOU TO TAKE ON THE TWO TRAINER NPCS AT THE BEGINNING WITHOUT A SHIELD

NO DODGE STRAFING

I WANT TO SEE THAT LEGENDARY BLOCKING SKILL

AND NO SAVE SCUMMING, I WANT A PERFECT FIRST ATTEMPT THAT I KNOW YOU ARE GOOD FOR! LET'S SEE IT!

IN B4 YOU BLOW MY MIND AND BLOCK EVERY ATTACK EFFORTLESSLY

The callout was 1v8 looters and clearly he can't do it because he is super triggered that i did do it. I could post a video of me blocking everything but it wont convince you that you can get good at this game. Only ****post because some of y'all have nothing of value to say. My argument is that this game tests you and pushes you to become better with every fight and block you land. This game literally throws you into the game with minimal help.

As for someone with disabilities that is an argument I can get behind and understand as to why Autoblock would be re implemented. As for the majority of you though, there is no good solid argument I have seen that contributes as to how autoblock helps/makes you better etc.

@DEM1L1CH you should probably learn how to play this game you could probably block simple looters or learn positioning instead of **** posting nonsense.

The callout was 1v8 looters and clearly he can't do it because he is super triggered that i did do it. I could post a video of me blocking everything but it wont convince you that you can get good at this game. Only ****post because some of y'all have nothing of value to say. My argument is that this game tests you and pushes you to become better with every fight and block you land. This game literally throws you into the game with minimal help.

As for someone with disabilities that is an argument I can get behind and understand as to why Autoblock would be re implemented. As for the majority of you though, there is no good solid argument I have seen that contributes as to how autoblock helps/makes you better etc.

@DEM1L1CH you should probably learn how to play this game you could probably block simple looters or learn positioning instead of **** posting nonsense.
All words no videos.

Beginning to look like your tongue is longer than your e-peen brah

So instead of losing my time arguing against the git guds, I contacted the support team and:
THANK. YOU.

Where's the blocking ?
Kek'd hard here. Blocking is a legendary EZ noob skills I've learned before the release of the first alpha of Mount and Sword! Not used it once against a handful of looters. I'm going off a limb here and saying: you learned to avoid blocking by only attacking, because it's easier. Yes. Cool. Congrats on that. Not everyone wants to play like that, nor anyone should be forced to. Pwn'd them looters, yup. No one said defeating enemies is hard in the game, but not everyone playing it might have the capacity to learn directional blocking to use two-handers. It's like saying to paraplegics: hey, why don't you just make the effort and try to climb stairs with your own arms instead of trying to be privileged babies that want a goddamn ramp?

Remember, you might be 14 years old, or 20, or 28. Cool story, bro. Some people playing this might be well over 70. You'll insist on "if you can't just make the effort to overcome your cataracts and git gud, just give up on the game"?

I will reiterate once more:
So, the basic argument here is:
The game is more fun for me because I can learn something new [blocking] and it feels satisfactory blocking manually. Try it for yourself and you'll have as much fun as me.
STOP THIS MADNESS!
you want to force people to keep their reflexes up, just because
you think having good reflexes for a virtual game is more fun? Maybe we should stop comparing personal opinions here, and thinking on the bigger picture, something like the collective good, like the choice to have it ON or OFF?

Last edited:
DO YOU READ POSTS mate. The callout was 1v8 looters not just block I can easily block three people fighting me but it wont convince any of you anyway. You aren't thinking straight.

Do you have a screenshot or a link to the Steam thread, Vausk?

On the Steam thread it's already a quote from a quote...

Still, kinda sad the devs haven't said anything about it officially, with so many threads and with so many replies I would reckon it's more important than adding items to the game. I'll be honest, for me personally if there is no autoblock feature to be had in the future i'm just going to refund the game.

Last edited:
Your whole point was that blocking was easy against multiple attackers and you posted a video which proved nothing about blocking.

you might want to quit while you're behind dude.

DO YOU READ POSTS mate. The callout was 1v8 looters not just block I can easily block three people fighting me but it wont convince any of you anyway. You aren't thinking straight.

*sniff sniff* is that fear I smell? shame? desperation?

THE CALLOUT WAS RAISED TO THE TWO TRAINER NPCS AT THE VERY BEGINNING

I want to see that legendary skill, I know that FaZe gaming scouted YOU out of all people and they knew what they were doing.

Let's see you take on both Trainer NPCS without a shield, without dodge strafing, just those amazing ELITE blocking skills.

Good luck Danate, we're all counting on you.

Back
Top Bottom