Auto-block hack is out

Users who are viewing this thread

tnok85

Veteran
Not sure if the dev team is aware of this yet, but there's an auto blocking hack out for warband... lets people use auto block instead of manual, even if the server is set to manual only. Definitely game breaking... and it definitely works. If it works in fire & sword, that could really hurt the game at release.

If an admin/mod wants to PM me, I can send them the link to it. I WILL NOT SEND IT to anybody else, don't even ask, seriously.

Archonsod said:
tnok85 said:
definitely works.
And how was this demonstrated precisely?
If an admin wants the info I'll PM it to him, not going to post anything else about it here. Just not sure who this should be sent to, it's not like I can email punkbuster or something.

#1. Its not the 1st of April

#2. No hidden cameras (as far as I know)

#3. Didn't see Ashton Kutcher running around anywhere

I'm slightly annoyed by macros, lolstabs, groundfeinting, etc. But this? This would indeed be game-breaking for me.

Archonsod said:
I'll just wait here till an admin comes along then.

You didn't ask me to PM you, nor did you say that you were any sort of authority on this. I am not sure who to give this to, so I don't want to just throw it at the first person that has an Admin tag and makes a snide remark.

I don't see how I'm the bad guy for wanting this to be fixed - it will seriously hurt the game play for everybody, myself included. If you want me to PM *you* the information, then say so.

Lord Brutus said:
Surely you realize that having the big red flag and the title "Administrator" means he is, in fact, an admin?

Yes, but I don't spend any time on these forums other than to look for new mods to play. How do I know what he's the admin of? How do I know he's not a community volunteer with no ties to the actual company?

I'll send the information to an admin/mod when they ask me to...

Arch isn't an Admin of Taleworlds, no not at all, he is simply an Admin of life.

To the best of my knowledge and belief, all forum admins have similar functions although some are more competent at coding, while others specialize in more mundane pursuits, such as drinking and chasing women.  Archonsod's forte seems to be wit and sarcasm, characteristics apparently unappreciated by the OP.

Tested it on clan server and it sucks, its pretty easy to find on google and easy to work, but it fails so hard. Its buggy and most of the time it doesn't block right and blocking is more about timing than direction anyway, and you still have to time with this. and its pretty easy to detect, the character instantly switches from block to block without returning to the normal animation, instead it just slides instantly. Won't be as big a problem as it seems.

Back
Top Bottom