Australian and New Zealand Nations Cup Team!!

Users who are viewing this thread

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,109557.0.html

The Nations Cup is a tournament that puts different Countries at war to see which Country is the best.

Seeing as Australia doesn't have one yet I've made this thread.

So post here if you or your clan would like to join. But we still need to appoint a captain to make an Australian Dream Team.
After a Captain is appointed he will select players from the "player pool" which will be in this post once people start signing up.

Ok, now the question is who to select as our captain? Seeing as it can't be any clan leaders i suggest clans put up 2 or 1 people for captain. And we'll have a vote. Now don't vote on who you think will choose you vote for who you think is the better captain to lead Australia to victory.
Australia's Nations Cup Line Up​
    Dojo_Spirit - Captain
    Dojo_Doomicus
    Keen_Thorn
    Keen_Toadmeister
    SPLH_Moss
    KoS_Marshall
    KoS_Laszlo
    Kos_Aleczacool

Reserves
    KoS_BobStar
    KoS_HTAPWASO
    KoS_Scorch
    Rawr_Calis
    Papa_Lazarou
   ​

[size=12pt]
NZ Team Line up

SPLH_Wookie
SPLH_Sushiman
Dojo_Lord_Spree
KoS_Scyneir
SPLH_Havoc
KoS_Blabil
AoS_Venset
AoS_Valen -- Captain

Reserves:
SPLH_Turel
Keen_Kunt​

What's the ping going to be like and what about NZers (I see there are some combined national teams).

I was just thinking that the NZer's most likely have enough people to form their own team, why don't they? No need to force us all in the one team if we don't have to, we are separate countries after all.

I'm not sure how many NZ players there are but they would be a lot less than Australia.  Also as I said in my prior post there are multi national teams entered (like a scandinavian team) so having an anzac team wouldn't be without precedent.

Back
Top Bottom