{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

I just signed up for the beta, guys, but still no email, after ~100000k+ hours of play. Maybe they think I'm spent. ;_;

Because I'm just dying to give useful feedback and I'm still not in the beta, I've got to say, this is the ugliest forum I've ever seen, other than the Steam forums, which I thought I'd accidentally been ambushed by. Black and blue... about as classy as a budget nightclub toilet block.

I just signed up for the beta, guys, but still no email, after ~100000k+ hours of play. Maybe they think I'm spent. ;_;

Because I'm just dying to give useful feedback and I'm still not in the beta, I've got to say, this is the ugliest forum I've ever seen, other than the Steam forums, which I thought I'd accidentally been ambushed by. Black and blue... about as classy as a budget nightclub toilet block.
It's a little to late to sign up now, and you should have said you were from EU or NA on the sign up form(if you didn't).

Edit: Inappropriate language
No one likes you ednug

Last edited by a moderator:
If they will look at my vods (I assume they record my every saintly move on cassettes in their office) they will know I can shoot a longbow across the map in any ping and not to threaten war against me.

Does anyone from this community have beta yet? I mean it's not entirely useful given ping but always curious; hopefully we see some oceania servers for bannerlord <3

I just got a key 20 minutes ago ... About 1 year and 1000 hours of mordhau too late. However it will be good to dust off the old warband mouse and get back in to it.

Back
Top Bottom