{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

Phallas said:
ACC1 has driven the aus community into a downward spiral, fourth into a ditch, with his tyrannous arrogance, and his face.

whoever the new admin is, i'm sure he means well, but he is like a ship captain without a compass.

the Gon server is a mess, for some reason arena has been modded and the server laggs horrendously.
now there is game-arena and 3 new crpg servers.

maybe its time for reform, and thorn, you missed the 'nt

usrs ****?

Phallas said:
ACC1 has driven the aus community into a downward spiral, fourth into a ditch, with his tyrannous arrogance, and his face.

whoever the new admin is, i'm sure he means well, but he is like a ship captain without a compass.

the Gon server is a mess, for some reason arena has been modded and the server laggs horrendously.
now there is game-arena and 3 new crpg servers.

maybe its time for reform, and thorn, you missed the 'nt

I'm starting to think this is actually john pulling a long con

cant possibly be real (reil?)

Dojo Pride.

Enjoyed the community war thing we had today. I suggest we do that again some time. A game without ranged would be something fun to try out.

Just have to say, acc1 has been the worst admin in the history of games for the past 2 years. Way to ruin a potentially awesome game mate. Looking forward to a good game in future: Chivalry, War of the Roses or Undergrowth perhaps. May I suggest NOT applying for admin in future acc1, you suck at it. Maybe go to social integration classes to assist your ability to be a decent bloke. HURR.

/rant

This thread is starting to quieten down a lot, so I vote we use the same  tactics as the europeans and NA players.

How famous is the above player?

You are famous, congratulations, you make stroke your ego.

Back
Top Bottom