{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

get out of here munby

frogbath.gif

Lazlo what is the situation with the ladder?

There's been no news, 2 months ago the last post on the event was that it was nearing completion.

Wow, nooblet influx post steam sale... nice to play maps with 50+ people.  I wonder how to retain and absorb?  Does this community need a sphagnum core or should we just go ape**** and leave blood everywhere?

C1, STS, KOS, TGD and EVONE have played battles since the ladders proposal.

The majority are waiting for non-existent players to fill in the ranks for nactive groups on the ladder.

Was good a idea to include everyone but teams have had 2 months to get organized,

Lets Commence with the 5 teams who are ready

this game is not going anywhere, i am seriously doubting anyone cares (except tgd) or is compelled enough to play the same game on the same map for some ladder that is basically just a bunch of spastics that were never even good at this game in the first place, and probably never will be

chances are i will be back, but for now, the following person can enjoy playing for 5-6 hours a day and still negging on pub:

kos_acc1

pretty good player bro, cheers

kalevi,

You have received a warning for spamming in regards to the message:
Re: {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The TaleWorlds Forum Team.

If the NBN was ready to go, and we some kind of ping parity with NA, I doubt TGD and others wouldn't already be organizing competitive matches with overseas teams. Some active ones like the EU 22nd battalion, RS, etc. play weekly matches and have a strong match ethic. Also versing outspoken ones who position themselves as the top performers like BKS from NA would be a challenge, refer to his posts but their leader has dueled thorn and recommends himself an equal, (not confirmed)

Fighting them would be a challenge, they are vibrant with 15-25 players, have websites, servers, voip coordination. Motivation to beat anyone they come across, or persist until victory. And are probably a match for Dojo or Kos in their prime.

Back
Top Bottom