{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

I am well aware of the rules.

I just find it ridiculous that a relatively small community has a banned players thread 1000 pages long, a large amount of people here can't seem to take a joke.

Sushiman said:
It was directed at Carlito. If they're requesting it, odds are they're still there.

Oh, right! Sushi, there's a bit of a merger between KEEN and Subwoof at the moment. Thorn/Toad/Chep are all playing for Subwoof in scrims and the campaign (if they're let in). So there's a chance KEEN might want to un-list themselves, but we'll see.

I don't know about John/Minsc/Azraine/Squeek (whoever that is?) however.

In fact, Carlito, are either of those 4 playing for Subwoof? Just wondering who Whitepointah/Mowday/Buddah are? Juleh is Damo IIRC.

I dont know about Whitepointah/Mowday? But Buddah we fished out of a pub game at 1am one night, he is a good player and is on mumble with us too. Buddah is Buddah.

Meh if KEEN still want to be KEEN then they can, I have just heard them say they dont exist so many times, meh.

From the clan leader of SPLH (Yes I have deposed Sushi  :razz:)
(just kidding)

Keep us active Laszlo.... maybe then someone will join us!

And all you guys who used to be in SPLH..........C'MON....GET ACTIVE! GAYBOS!!!!!!

RomaN_au said:
Why aren't Subwoof included in this new oceanic campaign thing? (http://oceanicwarband.weebly.com)

and why some rules so dumb?
1. Subwoof has shown a lack of maturity to compete in the campaign and until they have shown it, they won't be fighting. If you have an issue with it, please take it up with them.

2. Blatantly insulting the rules gets us nowhere. Specifically state what you dislike and I'm sure a number of us will gladly discuss with you any suggestions/additions you may have

Without turning this into a flame war...

What exactly has Subwoof done so bad that they can't compete in the campaign?

All they really have to do is turn up to a match and compete. If they wanna troll or stir people outside of the campaign, then that's their own business.

I don't like the idea of 10v10 (non negotiable) battles and the forced 16 player team limit. Players come and go, sometimes they go from superactive for a long time to totally inactive all of a sudden without notice or even get kicked out or decide to leave.

It's also not easy to get 10 people at the same time each week because some people have other commitments that day or have work.

We should be able to negotiate day and times and to some extent the player limit (without it going to something stupid like 4v4).

Playing on random plains/steppes is also silly.

Person: "Random map? I hope it won't be a sucky ass map where i spawn inside a river or something."

* Person and his team spawn on the side of a cliff on Mount Everest.

Person: "Gay ****!"

RomaN_au said:
Without turning this into a flame war...

What exactly has Subwoof done so bad that they can't compete in the campaign?

All they really have to do is turn up to a match and compete. If they wanna troll or stir people outside of the campaign, then that's their own business.

According to Juleh one third of Subwoof have received bans on GON servers. ACC1 is a GON admin, and he's also the sole person organising/running this campaign. This campaign is virtually a 'GON campaign'; so behaviour on GON pubs is going to affect your chances of playing in the GON campaign.

Analogy: ACC1 owns a pub. Subwoof come to the pub and 33% of them start fights and break chairs over patron's heads. ACC1 kicks them out.
Next week, ACC1 announces he's starting a wet t-shirt contest, Subwoof_ say 'hey can we come spectate?', ACC1 says 'no, the Subwoof_ name is tarnished in this pub'. Subwoof say 'that's BS someone else should run this pub'.

Now you guys might go and dispute little details here and there, I don't mind, remember KoS in general have no say on Subwoofs participation (I helped you guys try to get in), I'm just attempting to explain things from ACC1s perspective.

TL:grin:R - "If they wanna troll or stir people outside of the campaign, then that's their own business." - this is having your cake and eating it too

Papa Lazarou said:
Plus how am I meant to fight in the campaign?

Just like anyone else; pick a team and sign up. You could argue that because the rules never mention the word 'clan' that you simply fight for a side as a permanent mercenary.

Back
Top Bottom