{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm pretty sure we don't have servers yet

Their 'CN servers' appeared to be hosted in Singapore. Which means us West Australians literally could have been playing the past year at 50 ping, rather than not getting keys simply because we didnt have servers. That's a bit silly in hindsight.

Their 'CN servers' appeared to be hosted in Singapore. Which means us West Australians literally could have been playing the past year at 50 ping, rather than not getting keys simply because we didnt have servers. That's a bit silly in hindsight.
Yeah I was surprised when hikkups said he had low ping on the 'CN' servers. Quite unfortunate for WA players indeed.

Hope you WA losers enjoy 2 more weeks of good ping

The 2 weeks have been great; I am now a member of a chinese clan, and only 1 guy in it speaks English to communicate with me. When community servers are in and the Chinese / Korean / Japanese/ SEA / Indian community are no longer forced on Singapore, I will have to slink back to Oceania :sad:

The 2 weeks have been great; I am now a member of a chinese clan, and only 1 guy in it speaks English to communicate with me. When community servers are in and the Chinese / Korean / Japanese/ SEA / Indian community are no longer forced on Singapore, I will have to slink back to Oceania :sad:
That's brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom