{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Does anyone from this community have beta yet? I mean it's not entirely useful given ping but always curious; hopefully we see some oceania servers for bannerlord <3

Dredd.

Regular
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
Does anyone from this community have beta yet? I mean it's not entirely useful given ping but always curious; hopefully we see some oceania servers for bannerlord <3
Lots of players from the Oceanic community have beta keys but are restricted to playing on the CN and NA servers

Munby

Veteran
WBWF&S
Best answers
dude that vid was amazing. impressed
where did i feature though. bull****

Last edited:

Meevar the Mighty

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I just signed up for the beta, guys, but still no email, after ~100000k+ hours of play. Maybe they think I'm spent. ;_;

Because I'm just dying to give useful feedback and I'm still not in the beta, I've got to say, this is the ugliest forum I've ever seen, other than the Steam forums, which I thought I'd accidentally been ambushed by. Black and blue... about as classy as a budget nightclub toilet block.

Dredd.

Regular
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
I just signed up for the beta, guys, but still no email, after ~100000k+ hours of play. Maybe they think I'm spent. ;_;

Because I'm just dying to give useful feedback and I'm still not in the beta, I've got to say, this is the ugliest forum I've ever seen, other than the Steam forums, which I thought I'd accidentally been ambushed by. Black and blue... about as classy as a budget nightclub toilet block.
It's a little to late to sign up now, and you should have said you were from EU or NA on the sign up form(if you didn't).

Edit: Inappropriate language
No one likes you ednug

Last edited by a moderator:

Meevar the Mighty

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
If they will look at my vods (I assume they record my every saintly move on cassettes in their office) they will know I can shoot a longbow across the map in any ping and not to threaten war against me.

Munby

Veteran
WBWF&S
Best answers
still get visions of you driving around the streets of Surrey Hills in your white van and shouting MUNBY ITS ME
long live sir bogen