Resolved Audio issues in battle

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not sure if it's linked to new troops spawning into the map/battle, but occasionally some of the weapon hitting audio sounds disappear or bug out and delay themselves. Seems to work fine until about 5 minutes into the fight from when it comes and goes. Could be related to stuttering in battles too but I've no idea.

It's because sometimes the load is slow. Happens to me every time when i just launch the game and start a battle, after a while everything works fine and on rare occasion i have problems with audio. Also the character also when it gets hit the modeling reassemble

I have experienced the same, and I vehemently believe it may somehow be related to the sound channels or something similar to that setting.
What happens is that when there are a lot of sources of noise in a battle, many simply get cut or does not play. If there are 150 horses galloping, you can give orders and there won't be any sound. Or you can hit an enemy and it will produce no noise.

It is as if there is a maximum amount of sound that can be played at any given moment, and once the limit is reached new actions just do not produce any sound until there's "room" for more. It is very bizarre, but I've played several large battles with my weapons hitting completely soundlessly among the din of battle on all sides. All of which is played perfectly normally.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom