MP Musket Era Attila the Nun's Skins. Prussian and chasseur Greatcoats Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Everyone loves the Death Korps of Krieg So had a quick go at a Grenadier Model

A WK40 Request

krieg2.png

krieg3.png

krieg1.png

kriegc.png

I tried using both your sword and cavalry animations and something strange occurred with your cavalry animations. The normal sword animation worked fine, so did the cavalry charging one. But when I was sitting still with cavalry the guy kinda holds it to his neck and it looks really awkward lol. Great mods & Skins btw

kpetschulat said:
3. Bataillon von Brunswicker Infantrie would probably be the best choice. Or, you can do the Bataillon von der Garde. The most iconic Brunswick troops are the guard troops, which is what I mentioned. But, the 3. Bataillon von Brunswicker Infantrie is a basic line infantry unit, and it would make sense to replace the KGL with them. However, it is ultimately up to you.

InfanterieLigne03Brunswick.png

InfanterieGardeBrunswick.png

I think the 3. Bataillon von Brunswicker Infantrie would look great ingame, its a difference to the same old boring Garde Bataillon.

Anyway to get 2 of your skins to work together? I really want to use your Scottish light infantry with your Scots Greys but they use the same file.

I'd have to warn you that I'm not much of a modeler, I'll put it up soon.

Edit: And here they are: the Husaren Regiment No. 5

AdescendantofNatofGeroiasendsupwithacommissioninthe5thHussarssheandhertrooperschargetheFrenchduringtheWaroftheFourthCoalition.png

AdescendantofNatofGeroiasendsupwithacommissioninthe5thHussarsshesurveysthebattlefield.png

AdescendantofNatofGeroiasendsupwithacommissioninthe5thHussarsshesurveysthebattlefieldinhermagnificenthaircurls.png

AdescendantofNatofGeroiasendsupwithanon-commissioninthe5thHussarsshecarriestheregimentalstandard.png

There's a sort of flap that's missing, unfortunate that my skill isn't high enough to do a better job and going on pictures I have seen of the totenkopf mirliton I hope I've not made it to tall.

Before you fully go on hiatius from modding Atilla can you please make an addition on how to 'replace' the head gear of the Heavier Cavalry with your current tutorial so I can finish my own mini mod.

Thanks!

I LOVE THESE SKINS! UR AMAZING MAN! How did u do skins and what programs did u use because i would like to make some someday.

kpetschulat said:
Omega_007 said:
My Austrian pre-1798 casquet is here, along with an HRE saddle cypher:

AnunknownAustrian-Germanwomanentersservicewiththe2ndFurstvonHohenzollernLightHorseshechargestheFrenchatMantua.png

That's really cool! Do you have a DL link for it? Does it replace all Austrian Cavalry hats?

Really? I was under the impression not many people cared for the Austrian casquet of 1790-98...

I don't have a download link for it, and for the time being it does replace the cavalry helmets.

Could you make out the Francis II cypher on the saddle?

Back
Top Bottom