MP Musket Era Attila the Nun's Skins. Prussian and chasseur Greatcoats Released

Users who are viewing this thread

kpetschulat said:
Yeah, you should help out the AZW team with models and textures. They're currently, not that great.

Willhelm has really invested time into learning some of the more advanced things and something he modelled and textured for Hinkel is looking pretty great.

What software do you use to edit all these skins?
and also can you make a skin like mixturemash's idea of a Crimean type grenadier or guard with a bearskin hat or 36th or 45th grenadiers, i think the minty green looks good for the uniform
like these:
gren.jpg

v2_c1_s17_ss01_02.jpg

those look like the British 17th Grenadiers on the 1st page :razz:

Those sweedish look pretty awesome too :p

berserkergang said:
Finally got back round to my British soldier from the Zulu wars would be a shame to let it got to waste.

The uniform is based on the movie rather than the historical uniform. (Picture taken in the Anglo-Zulu mod)

DDA937E773EA151D5E7FBDDBE83DE69FEAED91CC

2F031CFBFDFAC7C795A45DF6FE2A12C16DC2FAF7

F0E46503B142250A15C057D0EDFA601428184DAB

B93C7218068EA2B82910BF1EB3271DADBF92CF56

Still need to make a helmet plate though.

Is there a mod for that standing animation? the one where he holds the rifle to the floor rather then shoulderd? 

3. Bataillon von Brunswicker Infantrie would probably be the best choice. Or, you can do the Bataillon von der Garde. The most iconic Brunswick troops are the guard troops, which is what I mentioned. But, the 3. Bataillon von Brunswicker Infantrie is a basic line infantry unit, and it would make sense to replace the KGL with them. However, it is ultimately up to you.

InfanterieLigne03Brunswick.png

InfanterieGardeBrunswick.png

Back
Top Bottom