MP Musket Era Attila the Nun's Skins. Prussian and chasseur Greatcoats Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, historicly, a corporal was just a file-closer. Problem is, there are multiple flag/markers, all called fanions. Until someone shows or tells me the full explanation, I don't know what to think.

Vicccard said:
Well, historicly, a corporal was just a file-closer. Problem is, there are multiple flag/markers, all called fanions. Until someone shows or tells me the full explanation, I don't know what to think.

thats what we say :smile:

Chasseur a pied in Skirmisher pre 1809 with patch on back of bearskin.

BD7C3777A74435F68402535A3BD6A731AA66EDFB

62AA411FCCD5D2DE05C0CA24E1CA9A02650438C8

57E787EDBE9F21CE2D31178710D7B4EDDFADD6E4

1BDC30EED28351A1B3016309F5A67AF924C824EE

http://www.mediafire.com/?bzcj8sd4yjwan41

Those are Prussian Grenadiers from what year? Those look very early. I think the Prussian Grenadiers stopped using that funny looking hat and adopted Shako's for all infantry around 1806, after they got their arses handed to them by Napoleon. They decided to stop using the Old Ways and adopt a modern form of warfare

kpetschulat said:
Those are Prussian Grenadiers from what year? Those look very early. I think the Prussian Grenadiers stopped using that funny looking hat and adopted Shako's for all infantry around 1806, after they got their arses handed to them by Napoleon. They decided to stop using the Old Ways and adopt a modern form of warfare

I makiing pre 1806 Prussian uniforms because they just look more interesting and different.

berserkergang said:
kpetschulat said:

I makiing pre 1806 Prussian uniforms because they just look more interesting and different.

Indeed they do. Also, I'm trying to figure out how to download some of your skins, but there's no way to DL them?

I think the 60th rifles may have a bugg in it, i downloaded it, installed it correctly and now my british line inf and kgl line inf have no pants and the 95th are still 95th :/

mcwiggum said:
I think the 60th rifles may have a bugg in it, i downloaded it, installed it correctly and now my british line inf and kgl line inf have no pants and the 95th are still 95th :/

Hmm? odd the 60th download only contains data that can affect the 95th rifles. In fact the data for the British legs is contained in the French Uniform section so it is literally impossible for it to effect the british pants. British Infantry and KGL pants are in mm_french_uniforms.brf file whilst the 60th rifles only uses mmbrithats.brf and mmbrituniforms.brf. You sure it was the 60th rifles you downloaded.

The download has be downloaded over 80 times and no one has reported a glitch yet with it and i just installed it again on mine to test it and could see nothing unusual.

So i don't know whats happened unless you have combined it with the chasseur a pied that's the only thing i think that can have gone wrong.

Download links should be on the front page under the pictures of the skin. If there is no link that will because there is no download available.

berserkergang said:
Download links should be on the front page under the pictures of the skin. If there is no link that will because there is no download available.

Really...? There isn't a single download link on the OP for me...

Back
Top Bottom