MP Musket Era Attila the Nun's Skins. Prussian and chasseur Greatcoats Released

Users who are viewing this thread

1700's British Grenadier update

mitre.png

Why do the gaiters look weird? It looks like there's a cut from it at the top, and it sticks out from the legs quite a bit.

I'm almost certain that the grenadiers did have backpacks. Similar to what line infantry had, like the little sac. It also had their canteen, bedroll, etc. Maybe, they didn't wear them in battle? I'm sure they had them on campaign, how else would they move their equipment?

The current British backpack wouldn't look right on them

This is the most i have seen them carry so not got much to model on.

5078291987_1ea17cfdd2_o.jpg

berserkergang said:

That's not what I meant.

attachment.php

This was worn quite often by line infantry during the 1700s. It's sort of a simple knapsack with their bedroll on it. I figured this is what the grenadiers had, at least when on campaign.

kpetschulat said:
berserkergang said:

That's not what I meant.

attachment.php

This was worn quite often by line infantry during the 1700s. It's sort of a simple knapsack with their bedroll on it. I figured this is what the grenadiers had, at least when on campaign.

I haven't played E:TW in a while, but don't they give the same backpack to EVERY nation? Which is inaccurate, to say the least.

Then, I'm sticking my neck out with 18th century stuff. BACK TO NAPOLEONICS!

berserkergang said:
1870 French Imperial Guard Grenadier update

531ABE4265DDB605231FF2F4CAD0BC4AD81BC0A0

AB50CA27315C4A1A504D7DF8E2275676A624373B

1A3AA2B42A3D19D60AF651A3D43DC0B00D863C92
I would love to see more of this.

All he needs is a Chassepot, some cartridges and a company of Prussians advancing in close order :cool:

Back
Top Bottom