MP Musket Era Attila the Nun's Skins. Prussian and chasseur Greatcoats Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Like i said the short one is just the coat that the Prussian Landwehr use so you can just copy and paste that into the French part using openBRF if you want it badly.

berserkergang said:
Like i said the short one is just the coat that the Prussian Landwehr use so you can just copy and paste that into the French part using openBRF if you want it badly.

I don't even know what this "openbrf" is...

Program used to put models and textures into the Brf files for the game. There is a simple tutorial at the bottom of the first post that shows how to use it.

It is pretty simple to use and easy to pick up and i would recommend learning to use it as then you would be able to put numerous skins together, so you would be able to have multiple customs skins running at the same time rather than each download overwriting the last.

Henkel von Donnersmark No. 1 Cuirassiers Regiment pre 1806
64A97B6D9CFD802FA153D62B5C239655D143313B

2ADD7078CBAB1EF643E80379F427287E306994A5

EACB55923A85A3FC7793EABBC12C8F36D9AA84A6

Von Beeren No. 2 Cuirassiers Regiment pre 1806
C54B4D3B2509E8EC6409835969971AE4E0D8C1DC

004FA2123A3C12AB157932D83DBCEDE2004F199A

I love the No. 2 regiment, remember them from Cossacks II.

I used OpenBRF to create the pre-1798 Austrian casquet using the British 1812 shako (removing the peak using wings3d, still need to get a proper badge model with eagle though).

I do mean that, yes.

I'm glad to've seen some troops of nations that fought in the Wars of the 1st and 2nd Coalitions, like the Prussian troops you've done thus far.

The French Revolutionary Wars would make a great setting for a mod...

Now, before I use these two new skins, are they incompatible with each other and any others because they use different mmmaterials and mmtextures?

If your talking about the prussian Grenadier and French chasseur in greatcoat

They should work with each other as long as you use the mmaterials and mmtextures from the chasseur

Alright, and will they work with your older stuff as well? Including your Artillery uniforms, and the like (I can combine the uniforms themselves in the packs, I am just clueless when it comes to the larger atlas type files that are the mmmaterials and textures :razz:)

The only reason that those last two work together is because i stuck them in the game at the same time so they used  the same mmaterials and mmtextures

But older ones wont work with them.

Was gonna make a big unit pack with various skins. But i might aswell wait till after the next patch as it would probably stop working after that.

Well, Your work is impressive and you are really talented man. But i want to ask about sht. Im not so friendly with computer issues etc and in fact i dont know how i can install for example Prussian Grenadier Texture, i have to change the folder  "Textures" from NW file or what to do? PLS could somebody help me ?
Greetings Garond

Garond~PL said:
Well, Your work is impressive and you are really talented man. But i want to ask about sht. Im not so friendly with computer issues etc and in fact i dont know how i can install for example Prussian Grenadier Texture, i have to change the folder  "Textures" from NW file or what to do? PLS could somebody help me ?
Greetings Garond

The .dds files get dropped into the Napoleonic Wars "Textures" folder and the .brf get dropped into the Napoleonic Wars "Resource" folder.

Kinda stopped on the Coldstream grenadiers because i thought they just looked bad, but people seem to keep asking about them.

Not touched the 1700s grenadiers in a while due to people asking for more popular skins being completed but i will eventually get back to them .

I agree with you on the coldstreams I think they would look better with the bear skin hats if they had a more simplistic uniform a bit more like the modern queens guard.

Back
Top Bottom