Attending Feasts, no relation gain with host

Users who are viewing this thread

original

Knight
Hey all,

Usually if you attend a Lord's feast, talking to him will give you a 1-2 relation gain.

But in my current game, when King Graveth throws a feast, talking to him won't gain any relation points. It also happened with other Lords who hosted feasts, talking to them won't give me any relation points.

Is there currently a bug? I've checked and I have positive relations with them.

But if I throw a feast, talking to King Graveth and the other Lords who came will correctly give me a relation point with them.

I also notice that whenever I help a village, and when I talk to the Lord of the village, he will thank me for helping them. But he won't give me any relation points. I remember they used to give me that.

original said:
But if I throw a feast, talking to King Graveth and the other Lords who came will correctly give me a relation point with them.

Is there currently a bug?
Not a bug AFAIK.
Once your relation with the host is on the 10s you stop getting relation boosts with him.

original said:
I also notice that whenever I help a village, and when I talk to the Lord of the village, he will thank me for helping them. But he won't give me any relation points. I remember they used to give me that.

They'll thank you differently based on their own moral/ethical code. The good guys will give you the boost, the bad ones will just thank you and hint that you better mind your own business from now on.

Ok thanks that could be it. There are only a few different Lords hosting feasts for me to detect that.

But just in case, anyone can confirm that is the case? Once your relation with the host is high enough, you don't get anymore relation boosts for attending his feasts?

kenoxite said:
original said:

Is there currently a bug?
Not a bug AFAIK.
Once your relation with the host is on the 10s you stop getting relation boosts with him.

Confirmed that you only get a relation increase when your relation with the host is not that high.
As a Rhodok I visited Sultan Hakim's feast. I got a relation boost when I talked to him, because my relation with him was less than 10.

Back
Top Bottom