Resolved Attacking very weak parties skips the attack screen (auto-resolves)

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: When you attack a party significantly weaker than you (such as 20 looters with 400 men), after you get past the dialogue screen and are supposed to go into the "Attack"/"Send Troops"/"Leave" screen, this screen is actually entirely skipped, and you are directly sent to the looting/prisoners screen. That is, the battle is entirely skipped. This seems to really only not happen when you're attacking the party that managed to flee after a previous battle.

I thought this was a bug at first, but if you read the dialogue, the looters are surrendering and asking for mercy. You'll notice in these circumstances the loot dies not include their gear, just goods.

I thought this was a bug at first, but if you read the dialogue, the looters are surrendering and asking for mercy. You'll notice in these circumstances the loot dies not include their gear, just goods.
Hmm, you make an interesting point, and you’re totally right, it only happens when they ask to surrender. However, in the dialogue, I am always picking “You will pay for your crimes”, which implies that I will indeed fight them. It doesn’t make sense for the game to then skip the fight after that, in my opinion.

Hmm, I've started switching to the "I'm not trusting you an inch" option, and it seems to be bringing me to the battle screen now almost every time. The only time it didn't happen, they said an additional dialogue which said, "Alright, we give up. Have mercy on us," and then it skipped the battle. So, it seems you're right, they do surrender.

Why on Earth is this a thing, though? Literally who ever asked for this?

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom