MP Attacking over your mount's head while rotating

Users who are viewing this thread

Noudelle

Grandmaster Knight

This also works with other weapons such as a 1-handed sword

In the video, my spear, instead of thrusting in the direction I'm pointing, decides to follow my horse's head while rotating.
This only happens when starting an attack over your mount's head. Otherwise, if attacking to the side and rotating your mount, your attack will point where you're aiming.
I've reported this as a bug months ago but it still hasn't been fixed, which leads me to believe it's intended, which is ridiculous.

Please fix.

Makes sooo much sense now when I shifted away from oncoming cav, I'd attempt to spear like in WB at the right moment to get a clip with the tip and it'd never connect. With the longest reach/spear I could find.

+1, fix this pls.

Ah, Noudelle. The man. The man, at it again. Alright, Grandmaster, let's have a little primer on lancing.

If your horse is turning away from your attack at a gallop, you're gonna dislocate your shoulder if you can even get your spear to land in the first place. The point of lancing is to deliver the momentum of the horse to the tip of the spear. Common sense ****. It makes sense that your attack goes with your horse when it turns.

Fight like an actual charging cavalryman and you won't have any problems. Why the **** would you turn your horse during a charge in the first place?

Ah, Noudelle. The man. The man, at it again. Alright, Grandmaster, let's have a little primer on lancing.

If your horse is turning away from your attack at a gallop, you're gonna dislocate your shoulder if you can even get your spear to land in the first place. The point of lancing is to deliver the momentum of the horse to the tip of the spear. Common sense ****. It makes sense that your attack goes with your horse when it turns.

Fight like an actual charging cavalryman and you won't have any problems. Why the **** would you turn your horse during a charge in the first place?

Are you trolling?

Back
Top Bottom