Attacking an Army Sieging

Users who are viewing this thread

DrDragonlance

Sergeant
I have been trying to help my Castles and Towns that are getting sieged by attacking the Sieging Army, but whenever I do that the Garrison and Militia shows up on the Battlefield with me.

I figure they should not be included in this fight.

Anyone know if this is WAI or an oversight?

When you start the attack, they sally out hoping to take advantage of the largest numbers available to them

BUT they only Sally out when the fight starts - ie sieger and sieged start losing troops. If you attack in the prep stage, city troops won't help.

Apparently next patch we get fights on a siege battlefield, so hopefully we'll see garrisons and militia sallying out to hit the enemy in flanks / rear ?

BUT they only Sally out when the fight starts - ie sieger and sieged start losing troops. If you attack in the prep stage, city troops won't help.

Apparently next patch we get fights on a siege battlefield, so hopefully we'll see garrisons and militia sallying out to hit the enemy in flanks / rear ?

really? any source from dev team??

I would love to see we have new map to fight, attacking army while siege in the back should cause enemy lose moral and flee like rabbits

Sally Out Mission​

Sieges in Bannerlord are quite dynamic events that can play out in a number of different ways, with one outcome being defenders sallying out to break the siege. Currently, the game will initiate a standard field battle for these encounters, which can be a little immersion breaking and isn’t truly befitting of the event. In the future, we want the sally out action to have its own dedicated mission that plays out on the relevant siege scene, making these unique events a bit more special. Forth Eorlingas!

Maybe I got it wrong ? but if there are nearby armies, they should be drawn into any sally out mission / battle .. so ..

I think they have chance to choose to sally out and help you, but I don't know if they ever have to unless battle has started. AT least they seem to have chance to jump in when AI attacks me, which is always wanted because seige is **** and field battle is much better.

Back
Top Bottom