Need More Info Attackers aren't coming down off ladders with clearing available. (I had to kill them all there basically, save them poking off the ladder.)

Users who are viewing this thread

I was first on the ladder thankfully (maybe that added to the problem?) but i cleared a way pushing with my shield and getting on the side.

Once I was there; the enemies clumped on the ladder and my allies just sat on the ladders like so... I figured MAYBE I need to give them a clearing for them to get on the platform but once I cleared it... Well you can see the problem. I won the battle (yay, final step into achieving Bannerlord Title!) but I felt the need to point this problem out.

094037C4717D1D7C2E630F21062032F69DB1D314

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom