Resolved Attack Siege Camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Im not sure if this is a bug or just weird unexplained mechanic.
But I noticed that when I attacked a siege camp that was in front of a castle, whole garnizon and militia helped me in the attack.
Then I attacked siege camp that was in front of a city. No help from garnizon and no help from millitia.
So I broke through siege camp to the city loosing 80 men. I clicked "sally out". And I got help only from garnison (loyality almost 100).

Isn't this weird behavior? Unexplained? Unexpected? Why help in one scenario and don't help in the other?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Attack siege camp in front of city and attack siege camp in front of castle.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 3060
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:32gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file just before the attack? We would like to take a look.
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've been informed that this is intended behaviour. IF you sally out while waiting on the town only garrison will help. Militia only helps if there is a siege going on. They don't go out of town to defend.
Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

I've been informed that this is intended behaviour. IF you sally out while waiting on the town only garrison will help. Militia only helps if there is a siege going on. They don't go out of town to defend.
But garrison will not help too if you attack a siege camp in front of a city. I'm not talking about "sally out"

Hi @MArdA TaleWorlds, I have a similar problem, when I am defending a siege and de besieging army itself is attacked by a relief force. If i want to join the fight I have to sally out, only my own forces fight the remaining number of enemy troops instead of combining my troops with the relief force.

Back
Top Bottom