Attack release does not work in multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Crypex

Veteran
I have noticed that the weapon attack release does not consistently happen in bannerlord. I thought it is only a duel server problem but it started being an issue that consistently rises up in multiplayer skirmishes.

Swings/stabs
The player is stuck in swing hold animation and is unable to do anything to attack. This renders a player defenseless against an enemy couched lance or even any form of fight.
Throwing Weapons
The player is unable to release throwing weapons and this makes the player stuck, even if the player switches the weapons the player is unable to release attacks.
Crossbows and bows
The player is unable to even ready an attack to fire, this also prevents the player from even reloading the crossbow.

These are game-breaking bugs that affect the core mechanics of the game. I noticed that it is becoming more frequent in multiplayer games and it ruins the game.

I hope the developers see this and solve the problem instead of making more maps. What's the point of more maps and loading screens if actual core mechanics are unresponsive to player input.

I know what you’re talking about. I forget how to reproduce it but iirc after spamming block or attack direction the animation will get stuck and the player model will be holding the last attack input.

Game has 3 core mechanics.
Blocking
Attacking
Movement

If these things consistently fail to function how they are supposed to, we probably shouldn't be wasting our time with the game.

*looks around nervously*

*looks around nervously at the empty servers*

There’s a huge hole in the market for a slightly revisionist no-fantasy action-rpg mmo with castles, horses, and swords.

Where’s the nearest renaissance fair?

Eu seems to be more active than na. There’s probably 1.5 skirmish games going on at any given time except like around now.

It’s typically pretty quiet the times I log in.

Sry crypex but those bugs are reported since 3 months on a weekly basis. You could assume they will be fixed with the huge patch...COULD :wink:

Back
Top Bottom