Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Chiprel

Sergeant
Summary: This actually happened to me still on 1.7.1, didn't have that problem before but saw someone having this problem on 1.7.2 too. This bug might be happening rarely in previous iterations of the game too.

At some point my attacks stopped working. I could hit lmb and get correct direction windup attack animation but couldnt release it as if I would be still holding lmb which I wasn't. Fixed itself next life(i was the last one alive so it kinda fixed itself next round)
How to Reproduce: no idea.

its very rare occurence which happened to me only once.

I also got this bug from time to time, but also I don't know how to reproduce it. What seems to fix it is to drop your weapon and pick it up again, which obviously is not an ideal solution in mellee.

Its worth noting that this happens with all categories of weapons as well. Sometimes a Throwing Axe or Crossbow will get "stuck" and unable to attack. Can confirm that dropping and re-equipping weapon resolves.

Hey, this situation usually happens when you lost connection with the server. I have informed our team about it but they were unable to reproduce it ever since. Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send us the file via Ticket or this thread. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, this situation usually happens when you lost connection with the server. I have informed our team about it but they were unable to reproduce it ever since.
It happens randomly, and it's not because you "lost connection to the server". It's a game breaking bug that happens very often and may change a lot in competitive matches.

Back
Top Bottom