Need More Info Atrion Castle siege: enemy stuck behind wall

Users who are viewing this thread

gaia038

Recruit
Summary: During a siege battle at atrion castle an enemy got stuck behind the wall where i coud not get him. This meant the siege was unable to end.
How to Reproduce: I would not know, did not see it happend when he got stuck.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Atrion Castle
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e.1.0.8
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD radeon hd 7700
CPU: i7 - 2600 @3.4 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3

I had a similar issue with a siege, I did not record the location however. Looks like it was the same map however, just one unit left and couldnt reach him.. 499 units trying to. That being said I retreated and attacked again and did not have any issues the second time.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
Not resolved I'm afraid, experiencing it right now, on b1.7.2. The city in question is Jalmarys.

C3ACBCFE390E1BB235E4A0E92D439FE00F871924

And again, at the very same spot.

DD81D2644B60D9DED367E6C0096A4AF59C5718E9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom