Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

tom784

Recruit
I guess it's known issue (I reported it earlier but I can't find that thread) but I want to add another case.
I uploaded save file in which I'm at war against, pretty much, whole world.
I understand that other kingdoms may want to unite to crush me (as my kingdom is far stronger than any other).
But it makes no sense for me that all of may vassals all the time vote against making peace (even those with lots of territories that border enemy).

When I moved from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8 I was able to peace out some wars, as support for peace for some of them was nearly 100%.
But after some time it got even worse.

This is because of Prosperity of your Settlements vs Enemy.
If the Prosperity value of one Kingdom is too high, all Kingdoms will declare war against this Kingdom.

It makes no sense, that Kingdoms only take Prosperity in the calculating for declaring War.

This is because of Prosperity of your Settlements vs Enemy.
If the Prosperity value of one Kingdom is too high, all Kingdoms will declare war against this Kingdom.

It makes no sense, that Kingdoms only take Prosperity in the calculating for declaring War.

I had no idea that this was the trigger, but that makes sense that it is.

They need to have more things though to balance it better, less warmongering, or desire to go to war.

I get it that my faction would def want to pounce on the last remaing straggling kingdomes.
24k strength vs 6k for Aserai, 4-5k for Vlandia, the rest is 800-2200.

Like I dont get it why they want to declare war and loose the little they have at that point.
Kind of like Lichenstein looking at Germany and saying, oh boy you guys are wealthy! to war!...

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom