Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

tom784

Recruit
Is it supposed to work like this that all of my vassals want my kingdom in flames?
Earlier I had two wars and they voted to get third (I didn't wanted to spend all my influence to overrule them).
Then I got declared by two other factions.
None of those five factions are at war with any other major faction.
I tried decisions to make peace and my vassals are against.

I uploaded save file.

It's been like this for a while now. Gets rather boring being the only faction at war all the time. I preferred it back when they were at war against multiple factions each. Now they start panicking when in more than one war and scrambling for peace, usually against the faction that just declared war.

NE declares war against Sturgia.
Next day. NE makes peace with sturgia.
WTF is the point.

Hi! Forwarded to the QA team. Thanks for reporting!
Thanks. It would be nice if it were some split opinions among vassals (like 70% - 30 %), so it would be possible to overrule them by spending less then 1100 influence :wink:

Last edited:
I have been informed that there will be some improvements on this issue with the upcoming versions. Sorry for inconvenience!

I have been informed that there will be some improvements on this issue with the upcoming versions. Sorry for inconvenience!
It get even crazyier at 1.5.8. I was at war with 4 kingdoms at version 1.5.7 and it's now 6 kingdoms. I'm just sitting one of my city's and watching my kingdom to be destroyed.

Yeah, at later point I was at war against 6 kinggdoms as well, but 4 of them were tiny at this point :wink:

Back
Top Bottom