At least this is not a Cyberbug 2076

Users who are viewing this thread

I have no hope for any other game right now please make this game great. Please please give me something to do like marriage ceremony, feast, plotting, assasinations etc. Make prisoners worth something to barter with, apparently javelins i make are more important than anything i offer you would think prisoners i took maybe like the King gives me interesting diplomatic choices but no, please give some life to this game.

We get anti snowballing patch, some implementation for offspring education, and perhaps some balancing and bug fixes but expecting anything more as far as content is wishful thinking. Mods will have to do it. TW can prove me wrong, but 9 months without any substantial content has been the trend so far.

Indeed, seems like the game is near feature complete, they just intend to fix the features that are in right now.
just wait for Co op mod , we all gonna enjoy it so much
Whats that gonna fix? Just make you and your friend both hate the state of the game.

yeah that game is hella average tbh. I was watching streams and I didn't see anything special about it, just boring really. And it's what, a 30-60 hour game... for 60 dollars. And people complain about bannerlord after hundred of hours of playtime :/ when it's not even the final product and it gets updates regularly AND will have cool-ass mods that will keep it going for years to come. People already have 1000 hours in this game in its native form, I am getting close too. I just want one significant update and fixing the leveling progression and the perks, the rpg mechanics... then I can reach the 1000 mark. Anyhow, this game was well worth its money, and it will continue giving value from now on. Games are just trash nowadays. Only sometimes a good indie game will come up, a real gem, but other than that, plain average... devs focus more on graphics (next gen btw) than they do in-depth gameplay and this is the result of a shallow society that just doesn't get it...

We get anti snowballing patch, some implementation for offspring education, and perhaps some balancing and bug fixes but expecting anything more as far as content is wishful thinking. Mods will have to do it. TW can prove me wrong, but 9 months without any substantial content has been the trend so far.

Yes, aside from this, I also expect these things in the upcoming patches before release:

- Rebellions
- Clan members directives
- Crime system
- Smithing fix
- Some new maps
- Some new dialogs
- Some new quests like rescuing priosoners
- Better overall balancing

I think we will get all these things and not much, but being fair, the first 3 things are pretty nice.

Was gonna use CP to distract me from Bannerlord and I guess that's out. Glad I didn't buy it yet. Not sure what to try now. Maybe when 1.56 is out I'll try Bannerlord again.

Was gonna use CP to distract me from Bannerlord and I guess that's out. Glad I didn't buy it yet. Not sure what to try now. Maybe when 1.56 is out I'll try Bannerlord again.
This is what I did and now I need to find another game to distract me from CP until it gets fixed enough to distract me from BL.

On the plus side, its made me feel a lot more forgiving towards BL now

Back
Top Bottom