At least this is not a Cyberbug 2076

Users who are viewing this thread

There is actually no driving AI all the cars on the streets are either scripted due to to story or have only one path and then disappear
I know, that´s why you also never see any NPC enter/exit a car (only in mission as you said). They also can´t use motorbikes. But they advertised it with stuff like:

What a damn shame, and this news is from june 2020, it´s not old. They know they were lying back then.

There is one routine in this game and it´s like:

"Spawn at random place, despawn, spawn at another random place and repeat forever"

We know BL got scrapped so say 4 years of development, and CB got announced in 2013-ish right? Yes, BL had one more year but at least it got released in EA and it was known there will be bugs. But still, we can't know for certain how the development for this one went.
Yes, I may sound like a fanboy for BL here but i still acknowledge that it is not perfect in itself.
Announced may 2012 a few months before BL

I know, that´s why you also never see any NPC enter/exit a car (only in mission as you said). They also can´t use motorbikes. But they advertised it with stuff like:

What a damn shame, and this news is from june 2020, it´s not old. They know they were lying back then.

There is one routine in this game and it´s like:

"Spawn at random place, despawn, spawn at another random place and repeat forever"
I'mma just leave this here as it made me chuckle.
smlmjefwz4561.jpg

Announced may 2012 a few months before BL
Oh sht, didn't know that, thanks.

We know BL got scrapped so say 4 years of development, and CB got announced in 2013-ish right? Yes, BL had one more year but at least it got released in EA and it was known there will be bugs. But still, we can't know for certain how the development for this one went.
Yes, I may sound like a fanboy for BL here but i still acknowledge that it is not perfect in itself.
They announced it early but AFAIK the pre production started in 2016 and the real development started in 2018, so they were crunching the **** out of their employees for the past 2 years lol

They announced it early but AFAIK the pre production started in 2016 and the real development started in 2018, so they were crunching the **** out of their employees for the past 2 years lol
If I remember correctly CP2077 started full on development like not just the few people they had working on it the last few years immediately after the witcher 3

I guess they would have need at least 1 more year if they wanted the game really to be the best open world RPG ever. More like 2 years. Development took too long so they cut like everything but the world and the missions. Also no time for polishing.

I guess they would have need at least 1 more year if they wanted the game really to be the best open world RPG ever. More like 2 years. Development took too long so they cut like everything but the world and the missions. Also no time for polishing.
We can kinda relate there, at least regarding the immersion in our case.

And while it´s true that they have a open world it´s still useless. There is NOTHING you can do in this open world. The only interaction in this open world is the ability to buy food/drinks from vending machines.

There are thousands of food stands but what happens if you talk to the NPC behind them? He says "**** off" in different ways, no interaction at all. Not even this is possible in their open world.

It´s just a bad joke. It´s like saying that Counter Strike maps also are open worlds. You can freely move on the map and can even interact with the hostages, they´ll follow/unfollow you, that´s also more than Cyberpunk offers.

If you attack any NPC the police will just SPAWN directly behind you (even if you´re in a dead end), every damn time. If you run like 300meters they disappear. They can´t drive cars. The NPCs also can´t really drive, if you stay in front of any car they will just wait until you move forever. They won´t honk or try to reverse or change lanes, they´ll just wait. The world is so damn dead without any non scripted NPC interaction.

The scripted ones are also a bad joke. Like the police is trying to get into someones appartment. They knock on the door and shout and so on. Of course you can´t really interact with this scene and when the script is done they´ll just stand forever in front of that door until you leave the area. They won´t enter, the guy from the apparment won´t come out, just nothing happens.

If you turn fast in 360 degree cycles cars/npcs will just despawn and new ones will spawn within your vision.

In it´s current state I would rate it 5/10 because of all those technical issues, crashes and glitches. (I´m a nvidia 3800, ryzen 3800xt and 32 gb DDR 4 ram PC, so it´s not my hardware I guess).

Without those technical issues I would rate it 7/10, it´s a mediocre action adventure (gameplay) with a good a story.

From a open world RPG point of view I would say 3/10 (without technical issues). Hell....GTA San Andreas had a better open world, I can´t think of any open world game with a worse open world to be honest. Even Watch Dogs had a better open world.
Thanks. Until now I thought I just wait a few months before buying until they solved most bugs. But this sounds more like a fundamental issue. Maybe they'll release a big DLC which also solves some of the problems from the main game in a few years.

From a open world RPG point of view I would say 3/10 (without technical issues). Hell....GTA San Andreas had a better open world, I can´t think of any open world game with a worse open world to be honest. Even Watch Dogs had a better open world.
Ooo mama, I could make and entire list of better open world games after seeing in different gameplays how the actual map is.

And while it´s true that they have a open world it´s still useless. There is NOTHING you can do in this open world. The only interaction in this open world is the ability to buy food/drinks from vending machines.

There are thousands of food stands but what happens if you talk to the NPC behind them? He says "**** off" in different ways, no interaction at all. Not even this is possible in their open world.

It´s just a bad joke. It´s like saying that Counter Strike maps also are open worlds. You can freely move on the map and can even interact with the hostages, they´ll follow/unfollow you, that´s also more than Cyberpunk offers.

If you attack any NPC the police will just SPAWN directly behind you (even if you´re in a dead end), every damn time. If you run like 300meters they disappear. They can´t drive cars. The NPCs also can´t really drive, if you stay in front of any car they will just wait until you move forever. They won´t honk or try to reverse or change lanes, they´ll just wait. The world is so damn dead without any non scripted NPC interaction.

The scripted ones are also a bad joke. Like the police is trying to get into someones appartment. They knock on the door and shout and so on. Of course you can´t really interact with this scene and when the script is done they´ll just stand forever in front of that door until you leave the area. They won´t enter, the guy from the apparment won´t come out, just nothing happens.

If you turn fast in 360 degree cycles cars/npcs will just despawn and new ones will spawn within your vision.

In it´s current state I would rate it 5/10 because of all those technical issues, crashes and glitches. (I´m a nvidia 3800, ryzen 3800xt and 32 gb DDR 4 ram PC, so it´s not my hardware I guess).

Without those technical issues I would rate it 7/10, it´s a mediocre action adventure (gameplay) with a good a story.

I read this and I see all the Steam reviews that say it's such an interactive world and I realize how poor the expectations are for some people. This is why rpg's have gotten to this point because people think this as what an rpg should be. It's strange that CDPR should be having problems with rpg stuff because I found the Witcher series to be one of the better recent rpg's out there. But I shouldn't be surprised considering how Daggerfall and Morrowind were incredible rpgs and Skyrim and FO4 are just open worlds with rpg elements. When you start making games to appeal to a wide audience in time they lose what made them so good at being an rpg, character development and story telling.

Pretty telling how a few months ago many on these boards were pounding their chest on how a "real game company" like CD Projekt would school a feeble taleworlds on how to make a bug free game and could easily even trump Warband in its own genre should they choose to. Haha. Reality yall.

Pretty telling how a few months ago many on these boards were pounding their chest on how a "real game company" like CD Projekt would school a feeble taleworlds on how to make a bug free game and could easily even trump Warband in its own genre should they choose to. Haha. Reality yall.

Me:
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom