Version number
e1.6.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

SilverKing

Recruit
Summary: Assigning party role in the clan window doesn't make any change. You can still assign by meeting companion in tavern but after that assigning through clan page does not work. Saving and loading does not resolve the issue.
How to Reproduce: Assign party roles to companions on clan page. Click done. Go back to clan page, no role for any companion.
Have you used cheats and if so which:None
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): (Loaded save Mephisto on http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/index.php)
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hello, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please share a video of the issue happening so they can figure it out?

I am having the same issue. The roles assigned in the clan/party tab doesn't save. You can talk to party members and assign them roles, which does save, but there is no current way to assign a role to the main character.

This exact issue has also occurred for me today. The clan position mechanics stop working and no longer can be assigned. This issue seemed to start after I tried to amend the clan positions today. Assigned positions no longer save after clicking done. The stats on the clan menu don't change either when the roles are assigned in the menu (although I'm not sure if this was always the case).

Also the positions duplicate when selecting them in the clan menu, which never used to happen [image attached displaying this].

This exact issue has also occurred for me today. The clan position mechanics stop working and no longer can be assigned. This issue seemed to start after I tried to amend the clan positions today. Assigned positions no longer save after clicking done. The stats on the clan menu don't change either when the roles are assigned in the menu (although I'm not sure if this was always the case).

Also the positions duplicate when selecting them in the clan menu, which never used to happen [image attached displaying this].

Hello, is this beta e1.6.3?

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. I will mark the issue as solved. Please let us know if the issue is persistent.

Back
Top Bottom